The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Excerpt from “The Dark Waltz” in this months MUM magazine (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jiggery-Pokery
View Profile
New user
Scotland
55 Posts

Profile of Jiggery-Pokery
For any who have a copy of Michael Fraughton’s Dark Waltz or those who do not, there is an excerpt from the book in this month’s ( June 2019) MUM magazine.

Paul Draper, Mentalist among many things, has included the effect and my abridged ( 2 page ) explanation of To Control 10,000 Minds in his column. This is an effect I developed with Michael and included contributions from Mark Edward and Tobias Beckwith, along with inspiration from Lee Earl.

The effect is fantastically close to real magic and has played well for us over the last nearly 30 years. I am very happy to bring this small piece out to share in the hope that more performers will utilise it and expand on its principle. It is deceptively simple, but when employed well carries tremendous impact.

This describes just one way the effect can be used and I look forward to seeing other bizarists applications and expansions !
Invovo legem magicarum
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Excerpt from “The Dark Waltz” in this months MUM magazine (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL