The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Gambling type demonstration. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nikolay
View Profile
New user
Ukraine Odessa
7 Posts

Profile of Nikolay
Hi Gents, my first video.
Looking for you kind review. Any feedback is appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxpdGSYmDbU
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2910 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Very nice. Well done.

I'm sure this kills in a live situation.

Certainly you wanted to show your best in this video and you probably didn't want the video to be too long, so I understand doing everything quickly back to back like that, having said this, my only feedback would be that it's too much of a good thing, the spectator is not given enough time to savor the moment between punches to the gut. If you add an interesting story, create a nice balance between the key moments, and take your spectators on a journey, you'll have about an hour of entertainment with all that stuff.

You'll soon be getting a call from a man with a deep, monotone rasp, who will want to meet you at the local diner some evening to discuss a money making opportunity at a high stakes local card game.

Pay for the coffee and politely decline the offer Smile
Nikolay
View Profile
New user
Ukraine Odessa
7 Posts

Profile of Nikolay
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2019, ALEXANDRE wrote:
Very nice. Well done.

I'm sure this kills in a live situation.

Certainly you wanted to show your best in this video and you probably didn't want the video to be too long, so I understand doing everything quickly back to back like that, having said this, my only feedback would be that it's too much of a good thing, the spectator is not given enough time to savor the moment between punches to the gut. If you add an interesting story, create a nice balance between the key moments, and take your spectators on a journey, you'll have about an hour of entertainment with all that stuff.

You'll soon be getting a call from a man with a deep, monotone rasp, who will want to meet you at the local diner some evening to discuss a money making opportunity at a high stakes local card game.

Pay for the coffee and politely decline the offer Smile

Thanks a lot, much appreciated.

You are absolutely right, things are going a little bit  «quickly back to back» for time saving propose, hope is not influence the general quality.
That is sure, the presentation and a story in between moments, would be in a real performance for the lay people.

I’m certainly would’t like to be «very rich dead man» , so I would pay for my coffee Smile

Will release a false deals demonstration video soon, will appreciate your feedback as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Gambling type demonstration. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL