We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Silhouette by Tobias Dostal (118 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..20~21~22 [Next]
patapon
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
98 Posts

Profile of patapon
As light has to shine through a silhouette in order to project onto a screen, I'm guessing this requires the ability to produce and ditch the silhouette so would be perfect for video, stage but not 360 close-up?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18030 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2019, patapon wrote:
As light has to shine through a silhouette in order to project onto a screen, I'm guessing this requires the ability to produce and ditch the silhouette so would be perfect for video, stage but not 360 close-up?

Well, you've seen the guy perform it in the video so surely you know the kind of space and set you need, right? What do you want, a real miracle?
NEW - ECCE LOQUOR - how to read anything
http://www.lulu.com/shop/iain-dunford/ecce-loquor/paperback/product-24204371.html

BIG SALE ON...no code needed...
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18030 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Can only be performed on one side of the moon...
http://www.lulu.com/shop/iain-dunford/ecce-loquor/paperback/product-24204371.html

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18030 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ordered mine now from magicshop...

cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1067 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Almost pushed the button on this but then a certain magic dealer whose opinion I trust told me they would not be recommending it
patapon
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
98 Posts

Profile of patapon
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2019, IAIN wrote:
Can only be performed on one side of the moon...

Sigh! Was hoping for a real miracle Smile
Thanks for your input.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7334 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2019, cardbiker wrote:
Almost pushed the button on this but then a certain magic dealer whose opinion I trust told me they would not be recommending it

Very interesting.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1067 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
The magic drawers are full so they are now loft insulation as the wife calls them
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
682 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
LOL!
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
682 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
I'm assuming you're no a coin guy then Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1067 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2019, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
I'm assuming you're no a coin guy then Smile

No mate I’m a cr-p magnet lol
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18030 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Everyone seems to default to walk around, there's a whole new world out there where this will work really well...

magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1213 Posts

Profile of magicman29
I checked Saturn magic yesterday evening and it was priced at
£67 something and now changed to £71....

Kieran
JD_UK
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of JD_UK
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2019, JD_UK wrote:
The magicians will be racing to show this first on Britains Got Talent next year!

This has been released at the right time. At least we may get a whole year before it’s exposed to the Nation.

Yeah exactly!
😂👌
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4615 Posts

Profile of RNK
I always wonder why so many here are worried about internet exposure. Of course there will always be a few that try to research and find out how a trick was done but I would bet the major majority do not. Just go out and perform and have fun! Worry about mastering the trick and your presentation. Doesn't help to worry about things that are not in your control....
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13772 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I recall years ago getting an effect from Ben Harris called "Hole In The Head." It was advertised with big hype, but was so bad Iended up getting a refund. Hope this is not an equal dissapointment.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18030 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy...

And they've said this is a good thing, practical and is somewhat similar to a thing in a roundabout way...

magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
835 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
The thing being a magic lantern?
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of montanna40
I’m sold and already ordered
It has had a lot of endorsements. But I also just like how it looks
If I get burnt . Then it’s just one of them things

But excited to find out either way
jamo425
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of jamo425
I very rarely preorder anything, but I had to pull the trigger on this one.

I honestly don't care about what I need to do in order to perform this effect. Don't care about pocket space, loading, ditching , whatever. All I care about is performing what I saw in the in the trailer. To me, its just that incredible.

Out of all the magic ive seen, this has to be one of the most amazing and creative things ive seen. Reminds me of seeing magic as a laymen. I envy my spectators who have never seen magic before, and this is the first thing they see.

I'm anticipating this to sell out quickly with all the hype going around. If it does sell out I don't want to regret buying it when I could and have to wait around for another batch to arrive while everyone is talking about how much they love it. Its happened before, but not this time! Lol

Anyway, just wanted to drop my 2 cents. Tobias, you have my undying gratitude for releasing this.. Will be counting the days until I get my hands on this. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Silhouette by Tobias Dostal (118 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL