The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Maximum Entertainment 2.0 (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
I agree. It is worth a lot, lot more.
KWEBER
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of KWEBER
(This was posted over in "Latest and Greatest" and it really should be seen here)

Hi All,

To answer a few questions I've been asked...

1. There are no plans for an audio version of 2.0 at this time.

2. You do not need to have read the first book. All the best of the first book is incorporated into 2.0.

3. There will not be a "Free upgrade." While 2.0 is the Revised and Expanded" version of the original, I spent almost 2 years working on the revision! And it's more than 75 pages longer than the original.

4. Dealers will be allowed to release the book on September 2nd. The price will be the same as the original was in 2003...$40.

5. Most major dealers will carry it, and many will begin to take pre-orders on August 23rd.

More information at https://www.max-ent.info

Thanks!
Ken
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1508 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, KWEBER wrote:
(This was posted over in "Latest and Greatest" and it really should be seen here)

Hi All,

To answer a few questions I've been asked...

1. There are no plans for an audio version of 2.0 at this time.

2. You do not need to have read the first book. All the best of the first book is incorporated into 2.0.

3. There will not be a "Free upgrade." While 2.0 is the Revised and Expanded" version of the original, I spent almost 2 years working on the revision! And it's more than 75 pages longer than the original.

4. Dealers will be allowed to release the book on September 2nd. The price will be the same as the original was in 2003...$40.

5. Most major dealers will carry it, and many will begin to take pre-orders on August 23rd.

More information at https://www.max-ent.info

Thanks!
Ken

Thank you. I am looking forward to finally being able to purchase your work. It is appreciated.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8174 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I bought TWO copies of the first edition, (Jon Racherbaumer had loaned me his) and, I returned it after reading it, and, bought two, (One to give to a lad whom I was mentoring.

So! I'll be writing a check for the new edition. --And, I'm retired!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Maximum Entertainment 2.0 (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL