The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Cell Phone in Fedex Box!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1387 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
Https://youtu.be/K4brfOXxTeA

https://youtu.be/-hPkxo6V-Yo

Ever wanted to borrow a cell phone and make it reappear in a FEDEX box they've been holding the WHOLE time? This is super clean...

A recent review:
"This product is the best thing I've purchased in YEARS. When you are a full-time pro and you're doing a borrowed object to impossible location routine, the suitability in terms of method boils down to: (1) Is the load fast? (2) Is the load practical for real word conditions? (3) Is the set-up / reset a pain? In terms of all three points, this blows away my best hopes. It's so fast, as seen on the demo videos, but the real surprise was the ease and speed of set-up. Just a dream. I can't wait to begin working on this. Not only is the method spectacular but the fact that the borrowed item is a cell phone as opposed to a signed bill or card elevates this to near miracle status. Perfect for the solo performer: no need to go back stage. A perfect 10 out of 10!"

Watch for it Only from the originator... and from Hocus Pocus

https://www.facebook.com/Wack-O-Magiccom......ED7PdhZg
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1387 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
Another review from Buster Baloon!

"OMG, I just open the package and watched the video instructions. It is every bit as brilliant as I expected it to be. This is awesome. Thank you very much!"

There are only 11 left out of 50 made! it's called WHATS IN THE BOX!??! and it's available from info@wack-o-magic.com or from Hocus Pocus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Cell Phone in Fedex Box!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL