The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a god repositionaboe spray adhesive (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CopperChopCup
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of CopperChopCup
I’lm in need of a repositionable adhesive. It can be in glue stick form or spray. I have tried a few different varieties, and they tend to leave residue on other cards that they are briefly adhered to.

Any thoughts on stuff that you may have found that works well?
Degio
View Profile
Regular user
It took me years to get to
152 Posts

Profile of Degio
I had excellent results with 3M ReMount Spray.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
What ones have you used that did not work as you liked? Don't want to recommend something if you have tried it and it doesn't work the way you need it to.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2019, Kaliix wrote:
Aleene's tack it over and over

I have always recommended this in the past and still do. I also have recently found they have a repositional spray while trying to find 3M spray mount (which I cannot seem to find locally). The Aleene's spray is as good (I would imagine).
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
magicwiia
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of magicwiia
I bought both the Aleene's Repositionable Spray and Tack it Over and Over. The spray is not nearly as good. I would not recommend it. The Tack It Over is phenomenal.

When I contacted Aleene's and described how I was using it, they recommended the Tack It Over versus the spray.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
The Zig 2 way glue pens work well for me too.
The repositionable glue sticks never seem to dry so residue can be transferred.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2019, magicwiia wrote:
I bought both the Aleene's Repositionable Spray and Tack it Over and Over. The spray is not nearly as good.

That is good to know. I grabbed it based on using the other product (Tack it Over and Over in the bottle) and because I could not find the 3m or Post It spray but have not really tested it yet. Did spray a "practice card" and had some luck, but nothing like real world or scientific testing.

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Jun 23, 2019, videoman wrote:
The Zig 2 way glue pens work well for me too.

I love this too but I was thinking the OP might have "needed" a spray. But yes, Zig is awesome and easy to apply in an "exact" area.

Smile Smile
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
A good artists supply store is a good place to get this product. Working in the advertising field, I’ve been using it for 40 plus years.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a god repositionaboe spray adhesive (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL