The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Living handkerchief trick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
448 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIozJFAIIGE 25.24

Friends someone knows how to tie a handkerchief - for this trick? Perhaps links to books or videos? Thank you!!
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8364 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Hi! I know Avner. (I sold him his first TT @Magic Inc.! about 25 years ago.) I can't open his video on Yoo Toob!!!

I'm a "knot guy". (I wrote a booklet on knot tying for the Boy Scouts!). If I can see what he is doing, perhaps I could help.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Mark Williams
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, Nevada
461 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2019, Dick Oslund wrote:
Hi! I know Avner. (I sold him his first TT @Magic Inc.! about 25 years ago.) I can't open his video on Yoo Toob!!!

I'm a "knot guy". (I wrote a booklet on knot tying for the Boy Scouts!). If I can see what he is doing, perhaps I could help.

Dick, Try this link: https://youtu.be/iIozJFAIIGE?t=1482

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Kanawati
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
212 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
Hi Eugene, I learnt how to tie a hanky into a mouse and animate it from a dvd called 5 minutes with a pocket handkerchief by Quentin Reynolds.
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
448 Posts

Good afternoon, Mr. Dick! This is incredible! So you are directly friends! The world of magic is amazing! Yes, this is a trick - from DVD
minutes with a pocket handkerchief by Quentin Reynolds

But there are two methods - binding the handkerchief. Tom Mullica - showed this trick to one of his dvd.

Avner -
Very great! he uses a lot of prerequisites for magic. If you are looking for inspiration - this professor of clowning will give a lot of valuable ideas for the development of your creativity! Smile
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
448 Posts

This is a very cool idea with TT. Now we know the legend! Smile
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Living handkerchief trick (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL