The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Harry Lorayne Health Alert (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ravenspur
View Profile
Regular user
Granby, MA
110 Posts

Profile of Ravenspur
I received this email from The Magician's Forum. I assume it's alright to post here. If it's not, please delete it.

I wanted to inform you all of some news regarding Harry Lorayne. I've been given permission to share this with you from his daughter-in-law, Elizabeth.

Harry has been in the hospital for the last couple of weeks, recovering from an unexpected surgery. He seems to be improving, but remember that while he is very strong, he is 93 years old. I'd like to encourage you to send Harry an email or greeting card. It would be kind and encouraging for us to show him how much he is loved and appreciated by our community by flooding him with well-wishes.

If you'd like to do that, here is his mailing address:

Harry Lorayne
48 Liberty Street, Unit F
Newburyport, MA 01950

Please keep Harry in your thoughts and prayers as I await further news about his recovery.

Your friend in magic,

Rudy Tinoco
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1075 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Mr Lorayne is a magical connection to our rich, mysterious and vibrant history of the long gone golden days of the greats such as Vernon. Stay strong sir!
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3029 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Best wishes to Harry!
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2622 Posts

Profile of Tom G
He's reported to be home now.
WingChun
View Profile
Veteran user
317 Posts

Profile of WingChun
Wish long and healthy life Harry. I'm happy you're back home now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Harry Lorayne Health Alert (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL