The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which hand? giveaway (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1052 Posts

Profile of reese
A great idea that I will use & explore in different ways. And thanks to both Arthur and Alexander for being real gents.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2068 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi All,

I was lucky enough to get a copy and must concur with what others have said. This is a very flexible routine that allows you to inject your own style and creativity. I already have an idea that fits my performing persona. Thanks for sharing, Arthur T!

Regards, Steve
paranormal
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of paranormal
This is a really cool idea that is customisable. The closest thing I can think of with this basic principle is very fair or oculus. I think the strongest point is everything is predicted. I will be using this
rmorrell
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of rmorrell
A great routine that manages to get the most out of a simple and motivated action, I can't wait to try this out, thanks Arthur for your generosity.
Rich Morrell
---
The Magician Blog
John7
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of John7
Agree with everyone above. Easy to do yet deceptive. Looking forward to trying this out. Thanks Arthur.
Sparrowhwk
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Sparrowhwk
This is a well thought out and flexible idea. A good training video that is thorough enough to ensure you learn what you need to know to take this and form it to your style.
A nice combination of methods with a lot of potential.
Great work, thank you!!!!
Sean Mann
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
D'oh! Missed out. Love 'Which Hand' routines. Next release Arthur?
Bartelli
View Profile
Veteran user
Belgium
322 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
For sale now?
Sethekk
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Sethekk
Thanks for the generous offer.
I loved the scripting and natural hand movements while getting the peek, definitely inspired me to work on those aspects in my performances.
Keep up the great work!
domclarke
View Profile
Regular user
Windsor, UK
110 Posts

Profile of domclarke
Just to add to the above comments - thanks Arthur for sharing this. I wasn't expecting a comprehensive video, which was excellent and everything very natural. I like that it builds to a natural climax using the same theme.
Great stuff. Cheers!
Peter Gröning
View Profile
New user
Stockholm, Sweden
97 Posts

Profile of Peter Gröning
Arthur,
Thank’s for sharing this.
It’s a wonderful idea, simply brilliant.
My best wishes,
Peter
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of mindguru
I’m not the biggest fan of the which hand plot, but I really like this routine. Everything is simple and justified.

A freebie, but could easily have been marketed.
Freddan
View Profile
New user
Sweden
28 Posts

Profile of Freddan
What a fantastic routine. I like it and will use it. Thank’s Arthur for your generosity

Regards, Fredrik
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
132 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
For the people who have contacted me privately looking for a copy, this is now available at http://mindofmagic.co.uk/products/overlooked/

I hope you guys like it!
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1326 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
I got this a few weeks ago, but have just had time recently to try it out - really nice job, Arthur. It's a clean, simple, and direct - my favorite kind of approach. Thanks!
Julian Kestrel
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Julian Kestrel
Sorry to have missed d this. Would love to see it.

J
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which hand? giveaway (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL