The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Any Card by Richard Sanders (152 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..22~23~24 [Next]
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Good to know, thanks Gaz.
Now that you mention it, I do recall hearing about a newer version of Robson’s stick but had forgotten about it.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Pleasure my friend Gaz 🙂
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I have the Robson stick that Vanishing inc provides.

It does wear off in a few months even when not used, I’m going to have to find the exact timeline one of these days, but it does last for many many uses and very much worth the small price tag. So reapplication with the stick will be my first go-to if Any Card does wear out. Finally got around to the prep work, now to put on the practice!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Mine doesn’t wear out / evaporate as of yet .
The secret I find is to put the deck away and then store it in a good fitting metal card guard .
If anything they adhere more strongly after that process .
That’s just my experience anyway Gaz 🙂
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
If this wears out hope Mr. Sanders will let us know what to use... so we can continue to perform with no problems.

Started to use and testing it out.

Great effect, thanks once again for releasing it!
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
I really doubt he is going to tell what he uses which is very smart on his end.
Allen
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
He doesn’t need to tell as if you have some of the more modern applications of the R&S principle you will be able to work out what it is anyway imo Gaz 🙂
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2019, Lseeyou wrote:
If this wears out hope Mr. Sanders will let us know what to use... so we can continue to perform with no problems.

Started to use and testing it out.

Great effect, thanks once again for releasing it!

They wont tell us, they want to sell the re-fills....It's all about the $$$$
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2019, dman11 wrote:

They wont tell us, they want to sell the re-fills....It's all about the $$$$

I see your point but I also see their point. It's kind of like a secret sauce that a restaurant uses for their wings, they're not going to tell you how they made it because then you'll just go buy the ingredients and make it yourself. Then they go out of business.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
174 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
Hey Guys,

First thing, Any Card should last you a long time if taken care of, like any effect.
As Gaz mentioned, I do recommend keeping them in a card clip if you have one.
If not, then just keep them in a safe place and in the box when not in use and they should last you a long time.

FYI, All Any Card Decks are prepared in a manufacturing facility with proprietary adhesive.
I created the original prototype in my basement using a different adhesive but quickly found that this was not something I wanted to do on in my home.
It's messy, time consuming and the fumes are dangerous for your lungs and your eyes.

If you want to try to duplicate the process using known methods that is up to you.

If, however, you want quality replacement decks that are fully prepared and ready to go, they are available here:
https://sandersfx.com/collections/access......nt-decks

I hope that helps

Rich
ccmwl
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of ccmwl
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2019, Richard Sanders wrote:

If, however, you want quality replacement decks that are fully prepared and ready to go, they are available here:
https://sandersfx.com/collections/access......nt-decks

I hope that helps

Rich

A million thanks, Richard! I really like all your products and having cheap, multiple refills is just icing on the cake. You're really setting a good example for all other creators/dealers. Will be making a large order soon.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
2 for $50, I’m down for that if I need refills. Thanks for the fantastic option.
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Hey Richard- you mentioned a video you had from Magic Live- has that been posted yet?

Thanks.
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
Mr. Sanders is a smart business man. He's got a winner on his hands and he knows people will come back for the refills. Most people aren't going to figure out what stuff he is using because most of the solutions wear out over time.Very ingenious Mr. Sanders keep it a secret.
Allen
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Have to say this simple to learn and it blows minds.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
With respect this wears out just the same if you work it , hence the good priced refills .
Brilliant brilliant effect nonetheless Gaz 🙂
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Richard - Why I've waited on this is anyone's guess. A brilliant effect. (Reminds me of "Pyscho Killer". I wanted to be able to do that trick when I first heard the local magic shop guy tell me about it almost 20 years ago.) Is there an advantage to buying direct from you vs another retailer? If you sign an autograph/personalize it to me... I'm in. Smile (I'm serious. I'm a fan.)
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Did this for the first time today, many times at a festival.

Was a hit and shows to be a real worker. I reset quickly while walking in between groups.

Hits em’ hard.
peppermeat2000
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
Should mine wear out today, or ten years from now...I have no problem paying full price for a new deck. Anyone who has performed this for the public would surely agree.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Finally got around to making this up. So great and fun to perform
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Any Card by Richard Sanders (152 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL