The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Looking for cards to stack in an antique Whist tray set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Deckstacker
View Profile
New user
Cherry Valley, CA
68 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
I recently acquired an antique 8-tray duplicate Whist/Bridge tray set, ca 1910 vintage, that I just KNOW I can use to work up a killer routine with, if only I can find the right cards. (See a current eBay listing for a 16-tray Whist tray set to see what I'm talking about. Mine is a smaller 8-tray version but looks very much like the one on eBay.)

A deck of the Bicycle 1800 Series Vintage marked cards would be absolutely perfect for what I have in mind--except it is poker size, and the old Whist trays will only accommodate bridge size cards. If anyone can point me to a vintage-looking marked deck of bridge size cards, or perhaps a vintage style deck that I might hand-mark myself and/or arrange in a stack, I'd be very grateful. --Thanks in advance!
WayneBurrows
View Profile
New user
Palmerston North, New Zealand
61 Posts

Profile of WayneBurrows
You might be able to get some duplicate boards with cards in them. I have seen one on ebay that says it comes with cards.

As a bridge player I am interested in what your effect might be.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Looking for cards to stack in an antique Whist tray set (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL