The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Bill in Lemon/Balloon (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Illusionsfortheblind2
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Illusionsfortheblind2
Thank you Danny. Timeless advice.
scotchrocket
View Profile
New user
Canada
96 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Since this thread got bumped, I wanted to share my experience with it.

While researching a bill switch, I remember stumbling across Danny's tip in this thread, and – perhaps due to his presentation of it – feeling like I'd unearthed a diamond. Similar to going back through old books and finding forgotten gems, this a perfect example of a modern iteration.

A single comment, tipping a simple, organic, cheap, light, no-setup, no-mess, very magical effect that can be carried around in your pocket, no table, plays big, adds sound, ends clean... The list goes on, but I won't bore you.

After that... over the next few months 4 comments trickle in that are luke warm on it, then... gone...

It slinks away to the dreaded "page 2"...

Lost to the annals of history...

Never to be referenced again... until now.

No moral to the story, I just loved the comment so much when I first read it, that I (greedily) didn't want to disturb the soil it was resting in. Now that it's been bumped I definitely wanted to weigh in.

Huge thank you to Danny for sharing this!!

I landed on the (newer style?) metallic balloons, which I don't remember being around "back in the day" (oh crap... that means I'm old now, aren't I?) but I think the gold & silver look more magical than black.

Thanks again to Danny for lightening everyone's pockets and for Illusionsfortheblind2 for unearthing it.
All about borrowed coins.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Bill in Lemon/Balloon (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL