The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis is REALLY put to the test here!!! (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
257 Posts

Profile of ozman
A few months ago we flew Cameron Francis to the UK for a week for filming on some new magic projects (with us - BigBlindMedia). One of them is out this week (Super Mega Card Miracles). While we waited for Cameron to land at the airport we brainstormed ideas for funny pranks we could play on Cam while he was with us. One of our crew had seen some online videos of people trying a Swedish delicacy called Surstromming. It's fermented fish, and it is reckoned to have one of the worst stinks in existence. Great, we thought, we'll get Cameron to do a promo for his new project while we open some Surstromming in front of him. And that is what we did. And it WAS WORSE THAN WE EVER IMAGINED!! You can watch the video of Cameron's brave endeavour here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ULj5CtzisU

He was a true trooper and didn't bolt. Ha!!
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2585 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
That was hilarious!! Cameron was a great sport.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
257 Posts

Profile of ozman
He really was Steven. And, perhaps most hilariously, I had to endure it too (as I was behind the main camera). I REALLY didn't think that plan through. HAHA! It was SOOOOOO much worse than we thought it was going to be.
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
That was hilarious!!
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Watching videos like this and through personal dealings with Cameron through email, he just seems like one of the nicest and most stand-up guys in magic. And his stuff is generally fantastic. Sign me up.
Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
162 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
I'm a huge fan of Cameron!
Such a brilliant thinker, prolific creator and a sweetheart of a guy Smile
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1859 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
SO funny, esp. how he tried to refrain from using the f-word... until 2:43 Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of dyoung
As a Swede, I'm offended that you use our truly disgusting delicacy for commercial gain Smile

//Dan
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
1859 Posts

Du har rett, du!
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
So this got me looking up Surstromming and found challenges on the net Smile
OMG you wanna laugh your butt off? check some out LOL
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
1859 Posts

Haha! That makes sense, but I didn't think of that yet Smile
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
So FUNNY....
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
Boy that was so funny. Yes he was a sport. I could only imagine how bad the smell was. Cheers to you Mr. Cameron
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2248 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Thank you for a good laugh. Please note, I was not laughing at Cameron, but his reactions to the situation. Just remember, revenge is best served cold... Just hope there is a camera to capture how he gets it. Smile
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7009 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Here's the full trailer with a full performance of an effect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJstnCAMLm8&t=57s
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis is REALLY put to the test here!!! (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL