The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Help with a stodare egg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ViolinKing
View Profile
Veteran user
a loyal user has no more than
307 Posts

Profile of ViolinKing
Hi, I decided to make my own silk to egg. I punched a hole in an egg and now I am wondering what the best way to get the membrane out might be. Anyone done this before?

~Nicholas
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22355 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I think you should buy a version that is on the market, as I believe you are confused as to what the Stodare egg is.

All I can say in an open forum is to check out some egg craft websites and use their method.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3184 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Jolyon Jenkins, who usually makes electronic items and writes up our e-Books on how to do his kind of "Magi-Tronic Magic" for his own section on The Magic Nook, has also written an e-Book for our Mini-Mysteries Book 4, called "Make Your Own Silk to Egg" : https://www.magicnook.com/MiniMysteries/......oEgg.htm It describes the history of the trick, including the Stodare Egg, as well as details with photographs how to make one from a real chicken's egg, white or brown.

In the same Mini-Mysteries Book 4, you'll also find my trick "There's an Egg in Your Hat" : https://www.magicnook.com/MiniMysteries/......rHat.htm which includes as a bonus my "Broken and Restored" egg trick which you may find interesting and fun.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8363 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Karrell Fox published a "method" for the sucker silk to egg, in one of his books. It's GOOD!

PM me.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Help with a stodare egg (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL