The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Memento Mori Black Edition (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Intrepid
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, MD
945 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Bravo to Dan at Lebanon Circle for creating an aged version of his classic Memento Mori locket. I've always liked the original, but the one hold back was that it looked new. The black edition that just came out is nicely aged in cold cast bronze and looks like a true antique from the late eighteen hundreds.
Bob
Paul Forster
View Profile
Regular user
Harrogate
178 Posts

Profile of Paul Forster
Order placed for this. Will got nicely with my Ragged Spirit slates
Paranormal Entertainer
www.paulforster.co.uk

Proud member of PSYCRETS - British Society of Mystery Entertainers

Member of the Harrogate Society of Magicians
www.harrogatesocietyofmagicians.com
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2652 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
I ordered one as well
I had always wanted one but I didn't have the scratch back when he was selling them.
If I recall, the first version came with a custom inscription and there was the option of getting an ungimmicked locket to switch out.
There was also a wider variety of styles to choose from.
dalo
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of dalo
Where do you find them?

Any link?
Mad0hatter
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of Mad0hatter
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2019, dalo wrote:
Where do you find them?

Any link?

https://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1206 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
This is such an excellent spooky prop! The Black Edition is so much better than the original... and the original was great! But this one looks SO much more authentic and old, and the new larger flat box makes the workings SO much easier and less knacky...and just looks FAR more appropriate and genuine!

And his video instructions are, at least to my poor memory, much more in-depth, and cover all sorts of hacks and workarounds... one issue that used to bother me was the picture having to switch sides for the revelation... totally NOT a problem anymore! The aging is just perfect, and replacing the flimsy chain to a Victorian choker makes a huge difference!

Memento Mori Black Edition is a hands-down winner, and has a huge variety of potential uses for bizarre story routines... Thank you Dan, so much, for your continued work on this!! LOVE IT!

Seth
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Memento Mori Black Edition (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL