The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mini cups (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Rick
View Profile
New user
Manchester, UK
72 Posts

Profile of Dr Rick
I’ve just treated myself to a mini chop cup.

What are people’s favourite final load for a mini? (Don Allen mini in aluminium for those who are kind enough to wonder)
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1443 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Smiley face superballs.
"But there isn't a door"
Dr Rick
View Profile
New user
Manchester, UK
72 Posts

Profile of Dr Rick
I like it
I like Michael Amars Incongruous load so I don’t just want to use a bigger magicians ball
Any more?
What about something that’s not a ball?
karnak
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
444 Posts

Profile of karnak
A strawberry? A flower? A walnut or an acorn? A wrapped piece of candy or bubble gum? A glass eye? A small rock or crystal? A toy skull or spider? A toy soldier or figurine? A pawn or a knight from a chess set? A pair of dice? A stack of coins? A gaudy piece of costume jewelry? A fake giant diamond or other gemstone? A small doorknob? A fake plastic ice cube? A votive candle? A badge? A bullet? A thimble? Doll house furniture? Travel-sized sundries (a small bottle of mouthwash, shampoo or toothpaste, or lip balm)? A vial of perfume, or holy water? A Matchbox or Hot Wheels car (loaded in vertically, dropping to horizontal upon reveal when cup is lifted)? A wind-up mouse or small toy robot that starts running around as soon as the cup is lifted?
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Dr Rick
View Profile
New user
Manchester, UK
72 Posts

Profile of Dr Rick
Point well made Karnak
Think before posting in future, Rick!!!!!!!!!!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24202 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Look around you. See what fits.

When I first started doing table magic for a living, I noticed that the salt and pepper shakers used bt the restaurant where I worked fit perfectly into my chop cup. They made a great final load.

Some people use mouth coils.

I like Fakini golf balls, because they don't talk when you load them into a mini Don Alan chop cup.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24202 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Have you ever considered ordering the items you want directly from the manufacturer?

Just sayin'.

[quote]On Jul 5, 2019, Ste Fox wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2019, karnak wrote:

As an aside - I only really do Cups and Balls and some coin magic. I've been trying for over a year to get a decent Morgan shell, soft. The wait and postage from Mr Lassen is off putting. eBay never has just a shell and rarely has a set. I've seen one set from Mr Schoolcraft in over a year.
I'm guessing they appear in the For Sale section here, and here is my point, I can't access it because I've only made 9 posts. The 50 post rule appears a bit arbitrary. Sure, I could make another 41 single word posts, but that's ridiculous. I read a few sections, but don't have the knowledge or experience to make many comments. It might be 10 years before I make 50 posts. Just saying...
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mini cups (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL