The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Flash String choices (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amazing Binky
View Profile
Loyal user
Lancaster,OH
220 Posts

Profile of Amazing Binky
I performed this weekend with some new flash string. This string was black in color and thick. Previous flash string that I used was more like dental floss. In my performance I light a piece of flash string which turns into a silk. then I do a gloves to streamer effect. This new string maintained fire longer (not so much flash effect) and got really hot! So hot that my silk ignited and I extinguished it by pinching it out with my gloves. Now I have a burnt silk and a glove with holes burnt into the index finger and thumb. (and a burnt thumb) I'm hesistant to use this string again, even though I just bought it. Concerned that even using it on a modern art to slice the box in half would leave burn marks on the prop. Has anyone else has this issue? The store does not show pictures of the string and I'm not sure the brand. Would prefer to have the wimpy string again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Flash String choices (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL