The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi, Im New Here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PenguinM
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of PenguinM
Hello to all my magic friends. My name is Rachael and Im 12 years old and live in California. I love to skateboard and play the electric guitar as well as drums. Im in 7 th grad;on track C and I LOVE magic. I skte for a skateboard team called Sic. It stands for Sk8ers In Christ. We even have our own boards. One of my friends from Sic are sponsere by Glory boards. Go to Glory.com and clik on team. Then go to John Benitez, he;s pretty good. When they have a video up, it will have some footage of him and me in it, even thoguh I'm not on the glory team.
Sk8er Girl PenguinM
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
Welcome, there is a lot of knowledge on this board. Have fun reading and learning from everyone. What are your interest concerning magic?
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Rachel,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. You may want to check out the forum New To Magic which gives valuable information on those intresting in learning the art. Have fun!
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome aboard! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi, Im New Here! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL