The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Which Hand Method & Philosophy by Timon Krause - Mind FX (74 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..14~15~16 [Next]
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1621 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Michael told me about this a little while ago and it instantly peaked my interest. Then when I saw Timon perform this on Fool Us, I really wanted to know more. It is finally on pre-order so I instantly ordered and only 500 copies, makes it even more intriguing!

DETAILS
Limited to Only 500 Copies for Worldwide Sale

Note: The books are now in stock and will be launching at the MIND6 event on the 29th of June. The accessory packs will be released on or around the 10th of July.

“The single most convincing method for the which hand effect that you will ever learn!” - Michael Murray

‘Which Hand Method & Philosophy’ is without a doubt one of the most highly anticipated book releases within the past few years and MindFX is very excited to announce that pre-orders are now being taken.

Now is your chance to learn the singular routine that has taken Timon across the globe for the past nine years. Not only did Timon use this routine to fool Pen and Teller, but it also secured Timon the title of the best European mentalist in 2016 and even helped Timon to reach the finals of ‘Holland’s Got Talent’.

Now is your chance to learn the routine that Timon used to fool Penn and Teller on the hit TV show ‘Fool Us’.

Inside this book, you will learn two incredible scripts and presentations that Timon uses on an almost daily basis. This is coupled with all of the variations, subtleties and additional ideas that Timon has finessed over a nine-year period. 

You will also learn Timon’s entire script writing process and his thoughts on the philosophy of magic and mentalism and there is even a bonus Q&A routine that requires nothing more than a single coin!

This is as real as it gets, no gimmicks, no questions, you just know!

The Which Hand method presented within this book is the single most convincing method you can learn to determine in which of the spectator’s hands an object is hidden. This method does not rely on gimmicks or electronics of any kind, nor is a complex verbal process involved, making it incredibly versatile.

In fact, it would be perfectly possible to perform this method with both the performer and the participant being completely silent. Taking it one step further, you could perform this being completely silent and void of any clothing. On top of that, whatever object you decide to use is completely examinable.

Lastly, you do not need to be particularly close to the participant nor do you need to touch them. All that happens, in terms of a mechanical process, is that the participant hides an object and extends their hands, as is custom in most effects of this nature. Once this is done, using the Which Hand method, we are instantly able to know where the object is hidden.

While some may think that a method fulfilling all the above conditions cannot possibly be sure-fire, we can assure you that it absolutely is. Which Hand will work 100% of the time, provided you follow the exact process laid out here and fulfil the necessary conditions to ensure the method will do its work. Do that, and soon you will feel as confident with this as with any other method you may have used before, with the added benefit of complete liberation, both in terms of not needing any special aid and in terms of creating your own presentations around this devastatingly clean method.

Fool Us Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=MoqQwMPB6uY

Timon talking about the project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFQCTFFG5Bw

https://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/new......re-order

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2754 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Does this just simply rely on noticing the hand shape differential when something is being held in one ?
The reason I say that is from all the techniques it says it doesn’t use it doesn’t actually mention that very old method .
I hope it doesn’t and that’s it’s actually revolutionary and new , best wishes Gaz 🙂
swayne100
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of swayne100
Does anyone know if this method requires a lot of memory work? I noticed the accessory pack comes with a custom training deck, so I'm assuming there is a lot of work involved?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11512 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2019, swayne100 wrote:
Does anyone know if this method requires a lot of memory work? I noticed the accessory pack comes with a custom training deck, so I'm assuming there is a lot of work involved?

Good question. Unless you perform it consistently could you lose it?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3802 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Nobody buy this. I selfishly want as few people to learn this as possible so that I can be one of the few that knows it.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2140 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Ordered w/ accessory kit.
Pay it forward
Dr Ross
View Profile
Regular user
Lincoln, UK
112 Posts

Profile of Dr Ross
I loved this when I saw it performed on 'Fool Us'! I've ordered it and will be picking it up at the MIND6 convention!

- Ross
"If you want to be taken seriously, always check your fly" - Corey Taylor (of Slipknot/Stone Sour)
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1105 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Can anyone answer: If this is usable casually, do you always have to have the written prediction, and if not (since the addon description mentions paper(s), plural which suggests outs) is it any less impressive? Or is it built on that climax?
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
236 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
I ordered it - anything that comes with Michael Murray's recommendation gets added to my cart without a second thought. Haven't been let down yet by him!
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of MRAC
Ordered w/ accessory kit. Timon is a great performer!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2019, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Can anyone answer: If this is usable casually, do you always have to have the written prediction, and if not (since the addon description mentions paper(s), plural which suggests outs) is it any less impressive? Or is it built on that climax?

Yes it is you don’t need the written prediction but it seriously adds to the routine it’s more of a extra kicker.

Kind regards

Kieron
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

I should first say I was lucky to meet Timon a few years ago on the circuit he showed and taught me the routine.

There la lot of thought gone in to the little details to truly make this a show piece.

I own a lot version of the which hand plot this is my favourite version.

I was fortunate to be able to work this for the last 3 years with practice you don’t even need a coin you can do it with a imaginary one.

I like it it will take work but if you put In the effort your have a gem in your set.

Kind regards

Kieron
Hustler2014
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Hustler2014
I usually like to create my own patter to suit my own performing style, so I was just wondering whether we have to stick to the exact script/wording provided?
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
162 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
I've just bought my copy! Timon is an amazing performer!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 27, 2019, Hustler2014 wrote:
I usually like to create my own patter to suit my own performing style, so I was just wondering whether we have to stick to the exact script/wording provided?

You can make this your own I have.

K
Pugwash
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Pugwash
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2019, Tony Venetico wrote:
I ordered it - anything that comes with Michael Murray's recommendation gets added to my cart without a second thought. Haven't been let down yet by him!

+1
Hustler2014
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Hustler2014
Because this is gimmickless, can this be done blindfolded, like you can with Sixth Sense (or other gimmicked methods) for example?

I have a part in my card routine that I do blindfolded under the guise of 'psychological influence', and this would fit perfectly alongside that segment...
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3802 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2019, Hustler2014 wrote:
Because this is gimmickless, can this be done blindfolded, like you can with Sixth Sense (or other gimmicked methods) for example?

I have a part in my card routine that I do blindfolded under the guise of 'psychological influence', and this would fit perfectly alongside that segment...

From the description and mulling various possible methods over in my mind, since this method is gimmickless and it also does not involve a verbal-based process, I'm guessing that this method is entirely visual based. As for what that visual-based method could be, in my mind this is as close to doing this for real as possible. So since I'm suspecting that the method requires you to see what is going on, I would say no. There's probably additional ideas which supplements the method and possibly helps you get out of a jam if the main method fails you.

This is entirely speculation but my guess is that you're going to need to be able to see. I think the way I'm going to practice this when I receive it is by using fl*x as my fallback. There's also certain things that I'm going to have to use fl*x as the method for which hand in order to control the final reveal of a routine that I really love doing.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1294 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Just wanted to pop in to say a quick word. I’ll come back and give a more detailed review.

For now, if you’re interested in this effect and you want to do it for real without relying on any verbal or psychology based methods, then get this. It is solid and, with practice, 100% surefire.

I was most blown away by Timon’s writing; it is very professional and scholarly while also expressing his personality which is incredibly difficult to do.

Madison
SMERSH
View Profile
New user
North America
34 Posts

Profile of SMERSH
Does Timons insights/ writing in the book apply to more than just the main effect.
ie. are there principles explored that are more widely applicable?
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Which Hand Method & Philosophy by Timon Krause - Mind FX (74 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL