The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Which Hand Method & Philosophy by Timon Krause - Mind FX (107 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..20~21~22 [Next]
bretti_bln
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of bretti_bln
And you‘ re a mentalist! Have a look at the recipient horizon of advertising. I cannot see any problems with it:

„Which Hand will work 100% of the time, provided you follow the exact process laid out here and fulfil the necessary conditions to ensure the method will do its work. Do that, and soon you will feel as confident with this as with any other method you may have used before, with the added benefit of complete liberation, both in terms of not needing any special aid and in terms of creating your own presentations around this devastatingly clean method.“
https://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/phy......n-krause
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2709 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Have you read any of Martin’s posts?
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
bretti_bln
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of bretti_bln
This one?

Quote:
On Jul 31, 2019, Martin Pulman wrote:
The claim that this will work 100% of the time is false advertising. And there was no need for it as the book and effect is superb.

Alright I missed the discussion about moral as you pointed out. Maybe the term false advertising was the problem from my point of view.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Lawyers every single day defend the indefensible knowing that they are as guilty as sin and bang to rights with DNA etc etc .
So being a Lawyer holds absolutely no water with me whatsoever .
I am not defending any posts on here or promoting them but being a Lawyer gives you if anything less credibility imho Gaz 🙂
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Lawyers every single day defend the indefensible knowing that they are as guilty as sin and bang to rights with DNA etc etc .
So being a Lawyer holds absolutely no water with me whatsoever .
I am not defending any posts on here or promoting them but being a Lawyer gives you if anything less credibility imho Gaz 🙂

Really depends on the lawyer. For example: lawyers working for Legal Aid or Innocence Project. You’re calling them scum too?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I am not calling anybody anything , I am just saying being a Lawyer doesn’t give anyone any superiority over anyone else .
The fact that they know their client is guilty yet still defend them as innocent gives me the complete opposite opinion of the poster not the one he assumes everyone holds .
He is using his occupation as a bias lever thinking he must be right as he is a Lawyer and that is the point I am calling him up on , because that alone means absolute nothing imho Gaz 🙂
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Wow! How quickly this thread has gone off track. Will somebody try and bring it track?

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2019, Ustaad wrote:
Wow! How quickly this thread has gone off track. Will somebody try and bring it track?

I would try and bring it 100% back on track... but then the conversation about whether I really brought it "100%" back on track, or not - would be a derail in itself
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Hmm - OK - Forget it! Smile

OKay guys, continue and bash-on regardless . . . Smile Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It was the new user who took it off track by trying to be patronising . Back on topic now please Gaz 🙂
bretti_bln
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of bretti_bln
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
It was the new user who took it off track by trying to be patronising . Back on topic now please Gaz 🙂

This is not true, as anyone can understand by reading the thread.
Anyway this was discussed until the end - some posts before.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
So I'm a good few weeks into using this now and my hit rate is now at 100%. For the past 2 weeks I haven't had a miss. I do admit, studying the extra pack of pieces really does help. The things I found difficult in the practice pack hugely helped in the real world. I carry three cards on me. One says "The first round will be different". Another says, "The second round will be different". The third says, "The third round will be different". I figure, this ambiguous wording covers a ton of outcomes should I miss. If I miss on the first round but not the others, I bring out the first little prediction. This is the same for the second and third. If I was to get two of them wrong, lets say the first and the third, I can bring out prediction number two "The second round will be different" and I have a hit. This is like the 'which hand off by one' in my mid but covered a lot for very little should I need it. Either way, I'm currently at 100% and don't see it changing just yet!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2709 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2019, bretti_bln wrote:

Alright I missed the discussion about moral as you pointed out. Maybe the term false advertising was the problem from my point of view.

No prob! Good to have that cleared up Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It’s all good and great to see Jamie putting it through its paces in the trenches with success Gaz 🙂
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Has Michael sent out the email regarding the accessory pack? Waiting to pick up one of those.
Mr Matthews
View Profile
New user
UK
36 Posts

Profile of Mr Matthews
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2019, Mac_Stone wrote:
Has Michael sent out the email regarding the accessory pack? Waiting to pick up one of those.

I've not had the email yet but I emailed him a few days ago and he told me that it's
coming really soon.
streifi
View Profile
New user
Munich, Germany
3 Posts

Profile of streifi
Anyone willing to sell me the book? Iam still searching to buy one.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I cannot recommend the accessory pack strongly enough. I think it is a vital part of the training process and a very clever idea. Also, the coins provided is perfect for the routine.

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2019, JamieD wrote:
I cannot recommend the accessory pack strongly enough. I think it is a vital part of the training process and a very clever idea. Also, the coins provided is perfect for the routine.

Jamie Daws

If it is a vital part of the training process it should really have been included with every purchase of the book.
bretti_bln
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of bretti_bln
Indeed, in the book you have only a few pictures and the cards from the accessory pack show 54 more pictures to train (one can buy the prediction papers and for sure any Morgan Dollar separately).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Which Hand Method & Philosophy by Timon Krause - Mind FX (107 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL