We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Which Hand Method & Philosophy by Timon Krause - Mind FX (79 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1628 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Martin, I think its much nicer to have had the option! You know what magicians are like! If it was included, some would say, "I don't really want the accessory pack. I can do it without it. I wish they released the book at a lower price but without the accessory pack" and then the others, "I think it should have been included no matter what!". I think it was really nice to be given that option actually. The it keeps everyone happy... sort of Smile

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3798 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2019, JamieD wrote:
Martin, I think its much nicer to have had the option! You know what magicians are like! If it was included, some would say, "I don't really want the accessory pack. I can do it without it. I wish they released the book at a lower price but without the accessory pack" and then the others, "I think it should have been included no matter what!". I think it was really nice to be given that option actually. The it keeps everyone happy... sort of Smile

Jamie Daws

I agree with you. For me the pack didn’t seem like it was worth it as I wasn’t going to use the outs paper or the replica Morgan since I have a few junky real Morgan’s and halves. The deck seemed like it would expedite learning and practice but I was willing to forego it and settle for roughing it out for a bit longer than with the cards.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2814 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Look if you didn't buy the deck but you have the book you can make your own deck.

Nathan
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1024 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2019, JamieD wrote:
I cannot recommend the accessory pack strongly enough. I think it is a vital part of the training process and a very clever idea. Also, the coins provided is perfect for the routine.

Jamie Daws

I'm really looking forward to the accessory packs.
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Is there any shop out there that sells the accessory pack without the book ? since I got the book when he lectured in my country and didn't had the pack, I hope I could get it somehow..
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
723 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2019, amirb401 wrote:
Is there any shop out there that sells the accessory pack without the book ? since I got the book when he lectured in my country and didn't had the pack, I hope I could get it somehow..

Speak to Michael at MindFX. I bet if you can provide proof that you own the book, he may be able sell you the accessory pack.
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2019, scott0819 wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2019, amirb401 wrote:

Speak to Michael at MindFX. I bet if you can provide proof that you own the book, he may be able sell you the accessory pack.

Thanks!
I sent him an email, hopefully he will have a few on the side. if not I'm still looking guys Smile
Mad_Lewis
View Profile
Loyal user
France
300 Posts

Profile of Mad_Lewis
Is it a different technique than "the secret" from mindbox (http://www.mindbox.fr/mindbox/thesecret.html)? Can any one tell if those are close ?
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
240 Posts

Profile of Dreda
The secret is not as good if you compare it to Timon's book which offers much more, especially in terms of the principle (which is the same but in "the secret" you will not have all the subtleties of the original creator that will ensure that you will not miss the effect even if the coin is in the pocket of your spectator).
"I know that I know nothing" - Socrate
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3798 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2019, Dreda wrote:
The secret is not as good if you compare it to Timon's book which offers much more, especially in terms of the principle (which is the same but in "the secret" you will not have all the subtleties of the original creator that will ensure that you will not miss the effect even if the coin is in the pocket of your spectator).

I agree. I think there's likely a good number of owners of this book that kind of just lost interest after reading the method and thus skimmed over the majority of the book (since many of the concerns those users raised in this thread were directly addressed in the book, in detail).
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1487 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Any idea whether more copies will be released? Smile
Ben BV
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
682 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Yep. Never. Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
omagico
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of omagico
Sad I missed this one. I need to check the Café more often
magic11ryan
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of magic11ryan
Looking to get a copy on this - any chance for the re-release?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2150 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2019, magic11ryan wrote:
Looking to get a copy on this - any chance for the re-release?

Just a few posts up is your answer
Pay it forward
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Which Hand Method & Philosophy by Timon Krause - Mind FX (79 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL