The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Spring Snake Pandemonium! Volume 1 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daniel Ulzen
View Profile
Veteran user
Berlin/Germany
386 Posts

Profile of Daniel Ulzen
Just saw the rather new product it seems from 2018 below written by Andrew B. Remnet. Do not know how good it is, but it looks promising:

Spring Snake Pandemonium! Volume 1

"Spring Snake Pandemonium! Volume 1 is a collection of routines, props and ideas on how to entertain with Spring Snakes. Whether you are a magician, clown, emcee, or anyone who performs for others, you will learn how to be funny without even saying a word.Featuring contributions from some of the leading minds in the world of Family Entertainment: David Ginn, Tommy James, and Christopher T. Magician. Join Andrew B. Remnet, aka, The DIY Magician as he gets creative with the prankster’s friend, the humble Spring Snake."

https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Snake-Pand......24292072
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7379 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Andrew is well known in the KIDabra circles, and wrote the book for one of his lectures at KIDabra, I believe.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
The DIY Magician
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of The DIY Magician
Thank you Daniel for posting about my book Spring Snake Pandemonium! Volume 1. As Donald Dunphy mentioned, this book was written for my KIDtalk lecture at KIDabra 2018 on the subject of entertaining with Spring Snakes. Until now, the subject has not had one place to showcase the fun, excitement, and energy that can be attained by adding a Spring Snake routine to a show. That is what I am trying to accomplish with my continuing book series.

Included in volume 1 you will find my original inspiration for using them in every children show I perform, Bev Bergeron's Three Snake Routine. Also included is David Ginn's entire book entitled "The Snake Can" (as well as Spring Snake selections for several of his other books), and entire routines from Kidshow stars Tommy James (Magical Switch Tube Routine) and Christopher T. Magician (Snake Snack). In addition to that, you will find original and adapted ideas for props, ideas and routines that can be added to any show, such as: how to make custom spring snakes, how to make spring snakes of virtually any length, make you own Jumbo Snake Wand (like David Ginn used to sell), and a transferable multi-snake launcher based on an idea from David Ginn called "The No-Snake Box", to name a few. It is my hope that this book will inspire entertainers of all types to include Spring Snakes into your next show, so that they can see what fun can "Spring" up.

If anyone would like to purchase your own copy, please contact me directly for the best available price (much, much lower than Amazon's list price). Andrew@remnetmagic.com

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Spring Snake Pandemonium! Volume 1 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL