The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » The Stranger (iPhone App) by Jonathan Levit (66 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..21~22~23 [Next]
RIFFRAFF12
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of RIFFRAFF12
As soon as an International and Android option becomes available Ill be buying asap!
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
Whats the release date for the international version? Would there be another app created for the international version? Or would it be all in one?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Should’ve been out over a month ago. Not sure what the delay is. Patiently waiting myself and hopeful that there will be an introductory offer as there was for the original version.
jlevit
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of jlevit
Quote:
On Aug 24, 2019, Psy wrote:
Whats the release date for the international version? Would there be another app created for the international version? Or would it be all in one?

Howdy! Here’s where we are with development: there will be a maintenance update out shortly (potentially this week) and then a release to address ios13. Then after that, you’ll see the update with optimization for regions outside of the U.S. and Canada, along with some other exciting new features. And, Android is currently in development. I don’t have an exact release date as of yet, but it’s being worked on.

I’m excited to have all of this out for everyone!
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
GREAT news about Android! Thanks for the update
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
So the international version is an update to the current version already in the store? Too bad having missed the special intro pricing!!

Looking forward to see where this is going. Hoping to see Android version soon Smile
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Aug 24, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Should’ve been out over a month ago. Not sure what the delay is. Patiently waiting myself and hopeful that there will be an introductory offer as there was for the original version.

I’m hoping for this as well.
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
YES!!! Looking forward to the android version as well!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
There should definitely be a introductory price for the international version imo.
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2019, pegasus wrote:
There should definitely be a introductory price for the international version imo.

I agree!
MonsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
517 Posts

Profile of MonsterMagic
I don't know what the fuss is about the international version.

This is my new closer, and I only really perform in London U.K. People don't know whether to howl with laughter or shout 'F' off' in amazement.

I justify the U.S. number with a couple of gags - simple.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I’ll wait patiently for a UK version. No hurry
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2019, Harry Patter wrote:

This is my new closer, and I only really perform in London U.K. People don't know whether to howl with laughter or shout 'F' off' in amazement.

Totally Agree Harry Patter!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2019, Harry Patter wrote:

Okay I’ll explain simply the fuss about the international version. I perform in France to English speakers but also to French people but not many French people speak English so it wouldn’t make sense for me to call in the US as they wouldn’t understand the person on the other side.
I’m sure many magicians in Germany, Spain, Italy... would be in the same situation as I am.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Even I do not understand fully the US language. Lol
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Pegasus, we took over the UK about 80 years ago. You might as well practice your USENGLISH with this app . . . . LOL
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
I too am also looking forward to the android version as well John!
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
The MC at the Midwest Magic Jubilee gave a nice shot out to this effect during the Friday evening show.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
jlevit
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of jlevit
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2019, Douglas Lippert wrote:
The MC at the Midwest Magic Jubilee gave a nice shot out to this effect during the Friday evening show.

Cool! What did they say?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2019, jlevit wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2019, Douglas Lippert wrote:

Cool! What did they say?

“When’s the international version coming out ffs”?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » The Stranger (iPhone App) by Jonathan Levit (66 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..21~22~23 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL