The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Basic copper silver brass routine? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

splunge
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of splunge
Hi all. I purchased a copper silver brass routine and am slowly getting smoother at "the move" but stupidly misplaced the instructions with a basic routine. Can anyone suggest a basic routine?
Thanks
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1933 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
PMing you
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4706 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I have a nice All on the table Handling With no Pocket Work in my Latest set of Notes ! ( Mile High Lecture Notes ) Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26903 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
If you can do the basic secret turnover and nest/un nest ... and are okay with a classic palm:

STOP

Think about what the gaff lets you do. And think about how you want to entertain your audience. How much ...not in American money change is cute but that's going for the most startling rather than the most magical of options.

Doc Easson, Scotty York, Joe Riding (chinese bit patter) ... and David Neighbors have work using that gaff. Dean Dill had something different but that's not in print last I heard so you have choices.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3332 Posts

Profile of Julie
Dan Fleshman has an impressive and practical, but simple to execute, routine in his new DVD.

Julie
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4706 Posts

And I will have to ask the Same ??? I have ask for Years ! 1. Who are you doing it For ??? 2. Where ??? 3. How much work do you want to put into it ? ( aka Com bind with S.O.H. Or not ??? Then you can ask " what is the Best Routine !!! "
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
I like how Bob Sheets rings in the gaff, and I like how Cody Fisher rings out the gaff. (Bob Sheets does Hospitality, Unforgettable coin magic of Cody Fisher). In between- I keep it down to two transpositions. Though lately I have been obsessed with Latta's CopSilBrass.
Karl Hein has an interesting routine using the gimmick called Hein's Catch Up.
Douglas M.
Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
For a unique routine, check out atomic coin. Instead of a transpo routine, it’s a wildcoin routine
hbenod
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of hbenod
J.C Wagner's routine is basic and time tested. Along with Bob Sheets they created a very comercial routine. I learned this during the 80's and still use it today. Doc Eason has great work in his "VHS" tapes of the time.

Thanks
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4706 Posts

I have a new Routine Out in my " Mile high Lecture " Notes! And it is all Table Work. And no going to the Pocket !!! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21791 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Bill Nagler posted a great handling for CSB coin effect years ago for the finale. He is nowhere to be found these days.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26903 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2019, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Bill Nagler posted a great handling for CSB coin effect years ago for the finale. He is nowhere to be found these days.
Would you post the URL for that handling?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Basic copper silver brass routine? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL