We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TRIPLE GUM by Smagic Productions (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2096 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Is this the child of Twister Flavor by Snake and Delicious Change by Jhony Zam?

https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=64721

Description:

From Smagic, we bring you THREE hyper-visual effects in ONE. Imagine that you remove a box of playing cards from your pocket, and then visually you change it right into an M&M's pack. No way, but true! You can split it into 2 pieces and then give your spectator a kicker ending. Break the M&M's pack into 2 different GUM packs! Full gimmick included. It enables you to perform anytime, anywhere without any fear.
Easy
Visual
Clean
Practical
3 hyper-visual effects in 1
Killer routine for any magician
Easy to do
Instant reset
Ready to use!
No assembly necessary!
Get it now!
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1354 Posts

Profile of Stucky
I love the way he holds that box. Very natural.
Official Thread Killer
magic_tony
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of magic_tony
I wonder if purchasing this trick gives you the supernatural ability to knock out a few frames of vision like in the Murhpy's trailer at around 18 seconds?!
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1902 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Smile I also love the fact that I can perform it "without any fear". Most tricks I perform require me to wash my pants immediately afterwards.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2476 Posts

Profile of magicmind
What is "hyper visual"? I'm sure everyone can do this on video.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3080 Posts

Profile of tophatter
These tricks are only good for social media videos there to delicate to perform several times ! Just my opinion here....
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
My only problem with this is finding matching candies here. I think the visual is good but also showed a random friend the performance and they thought it was special candy because they had never seen a box of candy look like that before
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2096 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2019, codydavismagic wrote:
My only problem with this is finding matching candies here. I think the visual is good but also showed a random friend the performance and they thought it was special candy because they had never seen a box of candy look like that before

Totally agreed. I didn't realize the boxes look different...
sebola
View Profile
New user
Germany
36 Posts

Profile of sebola
I have to say I disagree a bit here.

Ive seen the production-video and:
- The gimmick seems to be very well made (metal, not paper)
- The handling seems to be not hard and well thought
- The angles are not perfect for surrounded streetmagic maybe - but if you have people just in front of you, I don't see big angle problems
- I think its a really great stage magic trick! because of the 3 very visual phases - really will wonder everybody.
and because you don't have angle problems here..

for me, it doesn't look like a pure "social media trick" and seems to me much stronger.

finally, we get the complete ready gimmicks for 40 bugs...you know, what you get from sansminds for this money Smile Smile

so, I will buy this (for street magic primary) and test it. really love how visual and amazing it looks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TRIPLE GUM by Smagic Productions (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL