The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Color changing case - hooser user (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martysh
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville,SC
451 Posts

Profile of martysh
Am working on a color changing deck routine out of Troy Hooser's book Moments...he alludes to a color changing case trick to be bought at a magic shop...but doesn't give the name of it ...I have been searching around for similar things but hadn't found one yet.. can anyone guess what Troy is using to change card case from red to black?

thanks in advance

Marty Shapiro
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2612 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Same here looking for a good working color changing card case ?
dj
View Profile
Special user
803 Posts

Profile of dj
- "C4" by Jonathan Levit:
https://youtu.be/69cUk_NGfEI

- "Blue Illusion" by Yarden Aviv and Mark Mason
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2612 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Can the case change color while the cards are in the case before you start a card trick ?
Thanks,
Tophatter
jlevit
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of jlevit
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2019, tophatter wrote:
Can the case change color while the cards are in the case before you start a card trick ?
Thanks,
Tophatter

I'm just seeing this. Not sure if you found your solution yet, but if not, please take a look at "C4". You can change the case while the cards are inside. www.twistingtheaces.com.

Cheers!
Jonathan
Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
I have one (don’t know of the maker) it’s blue on 3 sides and red on 3 sides (I could be wrong on the number of sides ha). Basically when laying down at an angle it looks one color
dj
View Profile
Special user
803 Posts

Profile of dj
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2019, jlevit wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2019, tophatter wrote:
Thanks,
Tophatter

I'm just seeing this. Not sure if you found your solution yet, but if not, please take a look at "C4". You can change the case while the cards are inside. www.twistingtheaces.com.

Cheers!
Jonathan

The nice and the best thing about the version of Jonathan Levit`s "C4" is that the card box at the end of the routine is examined.
I do not know any other version, where the card box at the end is examineable.

Darko
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Color changing case - hooser user (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL