The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hey Stangers! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
Really? He only has......
763 Posts

Profile of Matthew St. Cyr
Hey Gang!
It's been a while! What's been cooking down here in The Cellar? What's everyone been up to?
I've been working like a crazy person, took some time to work on my writing career which is going quite nicely.....but
of course the pull of the performance is always tugging at me so I'm developing a new show....something a little...different.

The plan is to create a show that will take place partially inside clients homes with an added option of moving everything outside
and performing a show by their fire pits, telling some campfire style stories with a healthy dose of fireside magic! We'll see
how it goes!
The Wonder Lies In The Dark Between The Stars. . .
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3266 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Welcome back Matthew, wondered what had happened to you. Checked the obits here in Hayville and didn't see you so figured you were underground in a different way. Congratulations on your writing success, can't wait to see what you have going.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Willy, my friend!

Had to go into hiding for a while after THE DOLL incident! LOL
You know people STILL ask me about that wonderful piece of social media theater that we created!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3266 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Definitely an experience I will never forget and think of often. Also glad I didn't have the police or FBI pay me a visit because of it. lol

Don;t stay away so long this time, The cadavers and I missed you.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Lol, definitely glad no one was paid any visits from local authorities!

I promise I shan't vanish for nearly so long. It's been a crazy few years!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5197 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Hey Matthew! Welcome back.

I was not in the Spooky clan back when you and Willy were already veterans, I'm sure. But I've found my way into this group some years ago, one way or another, and the passion I've found here re-sparked my love of magic in a huge way. Not so much in spooky magic...which I adore. But more of the classic storytelling aspect. Setting the stage. Introducing characters. Defining roles. And then letting imaginations unfold.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
TEB3
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas
339 Posts

Profile of TEB3
Well you can start with a copy of Mysticum Artium Magister available through Lulu.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/teb3

It contains a whole seance/ghost hunt set around a campfire. My good friend Terry Tyson came up with this and kindly let me include it in last years's book . I try to write a book a year or every 18 months but don't know if I'll have the new one ready in 2019. Then again The Inner Eye has really been accepted so maybe I don't have to work so hard.

Lary/TEB3/Traveler
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Wiz! Thank you sir! Pleasure to meet you!
I'm glad you found Spooky....because it really is one of the coolest groups around!

TEB3, I'll check it out! That sounds excellent!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hey Stangers! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL