The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » A little good press (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5105 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
This was from my most recent Oddity U class...Basics of Stunts and Escapes.

https://video.wlvt.org/video/sideshow-2r......C3TO8bXs
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Moderncelt
View Profile
Veteran user
Twin Cities MN
306 Posts

Profile of Moderncelt
Well done! Congrats
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4273 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Makes me want to come and join you!

I learned stuff even from those few minutes.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5105 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Good!

This class is pretty intense...12 hours a day for 3 days. We cover physical technique, mind-work for self and audience, and showmanship. I want the students to have a different approach when they leave, and ideas to implement.

I wish I could have them for 6 months.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4273 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quick question Harley.

This may not be one for the open forum. And you may not have an answer.

So 2 weeks ago I had to have an endoscopy of my upper GI tract.

Great fun - everyone should have one or more... I will need more probably every 6 -12 months initially then maybe as far apart as 5 years.... for...well the rest of my life (be it short or long - depending on what they find from the biopsies they took)

They tell me I have Barrett's esophagus (to be honest Id like mine back if anyone knows this Barrett). It's basically damage from long term reflux due, in my case, from taking LOADS of drugs.... of the prescribed variety - specifically Naproxen.

here is the question:---

I wonder if you have heard of this and whether sword swallowing has a detrimental effect on one's upper GI tract?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » A little good press (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL