The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Solid Cup for Shigeo Takagi one cup routine? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13712 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I love Shigeo's One Cup routine. Used to perform it long time ago. In his printed routine, the final phase is that the cup is "unscrewed" into two halves, and the large ball is found inside. That's like the fourth climax. I kind of think that is overkill and he should leave it at the third climax where the cup is shown to be solid.

But that's just my personal opinion. The routine is wonderful no matter how you do it.

As I said, I used to perform the routine many moons ago. But in moving and such, the props were lost.

Does anybody know if the solid cup is still around for purchase anywhere? Would be nice to perform this routine again.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
DGillam
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of DGillam
Steven's Magic has had these recently
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2018 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2019, DGillam wrote:
Steven's Magic has had these recently

My brother turned 100 units of these. Steven's Magic has the exclusive on it. Stevens has both types, the break apart and the solid. These cups have been
approved by Mrs. Takagi. The sets have everything included that you need to perform the effect.

Jake Jr.
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13712 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'll have to check it out. I love Takagi's magic. Always a notch above.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Solid Cup for Shigeo Takagi one cup routine? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL