The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Judicial reivew (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
This looks interesting: http://www.robeprobe.com/

What do you think?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
It's refreshing that the ad rates are so conspicuously placed.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Maybe a youtube channel?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Judges tend to be a little biased in favour of the prosecution but on the whole, they are pretty fair. The public and the appeal courts watch them. Defendants normally get a fair trial: when they do not it is usually because the police have perverted the course of justice in one way or another. I find no harm in the linked-to site from a quick look.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
I see that Jerry Springer is now re-purposing himself as television judge, Judge Jerry. (You can't make this stuff up. At least, I can't.) I think all judges should come from the ranks of former shock jock talk show hosts, not just television judges. The rulings would make no more sense, but at least they would be delivered in a more entertaining manner.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I think a judge who participated in crime may be an advantage!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I know ways of fixing judges that judges have never heard of.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
My dad wanted to take a company to court. It was over a failed auto repair. Their repair broke down after only a few days. The mechanic did not want to stand up to his shoddy workmanship. When my dad told me he wanted to sue, I gave him this advice... Get the oldest lawyer you can in the town you live in. Skill or not, good or bad doesn't matter. Just old and been around the block a few times. The key is he knows all the judges. Find out early which judge will be hearing the case.

Hire a kid to go to the judge's house and break the judge's car. Mess up the exact same system as he had on his car. Two weeks later get the same kid to do the same thing to the same car. Judges are only human after all. This judge will be sitting there thinking, "Boy, do I know how this guy feels."
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Haha! Very shrewd, Cliffg37!
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Judicial reivew (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL