The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jinxed 2 contents list (as requested) (60 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1298 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2019, Nathan Alexander wrote:
That first video is really nice. What I like about it is you're giving your specs an experience. Story and context is missing so much from routines these days; we're performers, not dry robots going through the motions. And this one in particular isn't a trick so much as a weaving a great story with a thoughtful/hard-hitting ending. Maybe you guys call that mentalism, but I call that (experience) true magic. Nice.

Personally, not a fan of the hat on the other one. Maybe if you were standing on your head though. Smile

I agree Smile it’s nice, easy and straight forward too!

The hat was just one I saw and liked to wear lol 😂 but in my defence the inverted cross is actually symbolic of St. Peter to represent/ honour the way he was crucified. I believe the Pope’s chair even has the inverted cross on it. I was asked recently if I’m satanic lol 😂 offended someone’s mum who’d watched a video! It was just a good looking hat Smile

Pete x
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1110 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Ha! That is true. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jinxed 2 contents list (as requested) (60 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL