The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josepher
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
90 Posts

Profile of Josepher
After years of luring here I've finally decided to join. Actually I decided that a few months ago but registration was closed.
I'm recently retired and now putting effort into my interests in Mentalism and Bizarre.

I preformed club magic in the 80s as a semi pro. I currenty also do about a dozen or show theatre gigs a year as a musician.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Josepher,

I did not think that registration ever closed here/ Anyway, glad you could join now.

We have quite a few Mental types here and some bizarre folks as well.

Have fun!

-Mary Mowder
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Welcome Josepher. Ontario is on my bucket list, so perhaps we will meet in the future!
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
Hello Josepher. Welcome to the Magic Café. When I joined a few months ago when registration was opened you responded to one of my posts. I just assumed you were a long time poster.

Being from Detroit, you are almost a pitstop between Toronto or the Niagra Falls.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Welcome to the Café fellow Canadian!
Todd
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL