The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Dr. A's Cabaret Q&A by Docc Hilford (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2019, Martin Pulman wrote:
Docc is a man born in the wrong time. He would have made a fortune selling potions in a travelling show in the Old West -before swiftly leaving town!

Smile
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
320 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Hello fellows,
Itís nice to be back in the Oscar Wilde suite.
I sometimes grow weary of operating a one man international business over a 40 year span.
Keeping everyone happy while earning my living from traveling and performing is a jugglerís feat when successful and chaos when not!
Around 90% of my items, including e-books ( which I believe Iíve not produced in several years) are instant downloads.
I never send them.
So there may have been some misunderstanding many years ago, Jon.
If so, Iím slways happy to work things out.
Iíve been in this game for nearly half a century and Iím not going anywhere.
I literally laughed out loud at the inerudite comment about outdated and overpriced.
My answer to that is found in Troilus and Cressida - Act II, Scene i.
Which says it all. LOL
With true respect for those who kicked at the price of DrAs Cabernet Q&A, I understand.
In a climate where a Mentalism trick can be had for $10 on line or better yet, for free on YouTube, $200 is a lot of money.
As you have read in j100taylorís review, this is a professional routine that stands alone.
If I were a playwright, it would be licensed for particular performances and never sold outright.
It really is as good as described.
Iíve used it since 1980.
It has lots of real life performance experience included in the price.
I feel truly blessed to be able to share my routines with fellow magicians and mentalists.
And it brings me joy to know several professionals are using some of my offerings to make a full time living doing what they love.
BTW
My new website - DoccHilford.com carries DrA.
Itís had a 2 hour audio update added ( at no extra cost) already.
There are 4 more volumes coming.
The Seance package canít be updated until itís moved over to the new site.
To be clear, the price of the Seance package started very low and has been increased after every new seance is added.
Right now it holds approximately $450 worth of material, with several hundred more to come.
Itís experimental marketing to see how many buy early to get it all and how many wait for reviews, but pay more.
To those here that got in early... thanks! Cool, Iím not done with you yet!
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
76 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Aloha from Paradise, I am one of those Professionals using Doccís Material in a real world setting. It takes a Pro to know a Pro. Everything I have bought from Docc has Gold Nuggets sprinkled throughout that I would have gladly payed separately for. I have The Dr. A Q&A and it is a work of Fine Art, and a bargain at the price point, this is not a mere trick.You Boys go ahead and keep spending your time logged in, judging, arguing, being contemptuous prior to investigation. Iím performing this material, my audience moved emotionally to mystery while they throw money at me.
Kozak
Kozy in Hawai'i
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
695 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
While I have not yet bought Docc's Dr As Cabernet Q&A, I will say that I have been happy with everything I have gotten from him over the years. I agree with Kozak. If you are a working pro, Docc's stuff is wonderful!
Psy
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of Psy
It seems like the link is not working and I can't get access to a website where this can be purchased
Fred Berthelot
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
359 Posts

Profile of Fred Berthelot
Psy - see Docc's post above. His new site www.DoccHilford.com carries Dr. A's Cabaret Q&A. His old site ientertainer.net seems to be phasing out.

I have been trying to get in touch with Docc about the Q&A Workshop bonus that was due in May, but no luck. Docc, if you're reading this, will the bonus ever be released? Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Dr. A's Cabaret Q&A by Docc Hilford (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL