The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ The side walk shuffle Ľ Ľ Advice (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul V
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Paul V
Hi Everyone,

I am very interested in learning the effect were you can produce a mouse with your hands, I have a link below to show what Iím trying to achieve. The production happens around 1 Minute and 11 seconds, any advice or guidance would be very appreciated as I am having difficulty in locating information on how to do this production.

https://youtu.be/UkuGtCJO6R0
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of gallagher
Well,...
you start with a piece of cheese... 🧀
🙂

WoW!,..the guy is great!
Thanks for pointing the video out.
What a great Magician.
What a great Act.
What a pleasure.

Thanks,
Gallagher
Paul V
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Paul V
I canít stop watching his videoís, when I saw the mouse production my jaw dropped. Iíd go as far as say itís probably the best effect Iíve ever seen 😊
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8182 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Well Paul, you cannot LEARN an EFFECT. An EFFECT is what the spectator PERCEIVES.

The link didn't "work" for me, so I don't KNOW exactly what he did, except that you say that he produced a mouse. There are many ways to produce livestock. In my 70 years of performing, I've produced doves, a rabbit, a chicken, a skunk, etc.

Since you are obviously a beginner, it would not help to tell you how I produced them. (You wouldn't know the technical terms, etc,)

We do not discuss secrets in this forum. When you have at least 50 "qualified" posts, several fora will automatically open, and, you'll be able to discuss methods. However, no one will automatically "tip" their secrets. When you have 50 posts, you will likely have enough experience that you wont need to ask, or you will know how to tactfully and respectfully, ask for advice.

The first thing that I learned (regarding a trick) was that one should never ask a magician how he did a trick. You may compliment his performance, and, depending on his judgment of whether you are qualified, he may or may not tell you his method.

You cannot BUY a TRICK! A trick only exists while it is being performed. You can buy a PROP with which you can perform a trick.

MAGIC only "happens" in the mind(s) of the spectator(s)

Magic is not inherently entertaining, The performer's "job" is to make the trick entertaining, using a good PRESENTATION.

I suggest that you invest in. read, no study,Tarbell. You will learn PRINCIPLES.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Paul V
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Paul V
I have a theory on how itís partly achieved, thereís just one little issue thatís niggling my head but as secrets canít be discussed here Iím unable to elaborate more. I have tarbell, with the mouse being produced from the flat hands onto the floor I was thinking it may be similar to the cigarette, vanish gimmick but in reverse
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
742 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
The magicians name is Maciej Musialik a.k.a. Diobo. He has spent years on this original routine. I belive It should stay original.
Paul V
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Paul V
In that case I shall gracefully back off then out of respect to him, I wouldnít appreciate someone copying me. I was just more interested in learning it for my own enjoyment more than showing laymen on the street or at a gig. Iíll get over it lol
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
742 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Isn't it amazing Paul. Try a hamster Smile
Paul V
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Paul V
Maybe I should of worded it better, the main part for me out of Dioboís routine I am interested in is the seemingly, bare handed production of the mouse, not to say I want to produce a mouse but something entirely different. The method of the production is the best Iíve seen
Paul V
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Paul V
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2019, TheTableTopTrixta wrote:
Isn't it amazing Paul. Try a hamster Smile

Lol 😂 Iíd love to but I have a fear of rodents, Iím mainly interested in learning the production he uses, if thereís a prop or gimmick on the market that could achieve that. I know of the Raven but thatís the opposite way round. I would probably do a signed note / bill vanish, then make an object appear with Dioboís production method, containing the signed bill. Maybe a Lemon or an Orange if possible
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ The side walk shuffle Ľ Ľ Advice (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL