The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » There has to be a possible bizarre effect coming from this story. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3266 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Below is a link that tells the story of a Catholic Bishop that is going to spray an entire city with Holy Water from a military helicopter to exorcise the demons that he believes are plaguing it. The event is in Colombia but perhaps we could bring him to the USA and hit a couple of our major cities while he is on a roll.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bishop-spray-......369.html
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Josepher
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
76 Posts

Profile of Josepher
Very cool story. Thanks for the link. Perhaps adding Holy Water to the drinking water supply, similar to fluoride would be an easier method.
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
A quick blessing to the drinking water supply does seem a quicker option. Maybe worried sinners drink bottled water. Fair judgement on the plastic waste.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3266 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2019, Josepher wrote:
Very cool story. Thanks for the link. Perhaps adding Holy Water to the drinking water supply, similar to fluoride would be an easier method.

I like that idea. Then, as some of the Gnostics believed, the demons would be expelled out the bowels. Many sects took enemas daily and the stench was proof of the demons.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3266 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2019, Joshua J wrote:
A quick blessing to the drinking water supply does seem a quicker option. Maybe worried sinners drink bottled water. Fair judgement on the plastic waste.

Think I am going to offer my church members Salvation by the Bottle next Sunday. Forget confession and communion, just drink this $100 bottle of water and all the demons will be expelled....
Josepher
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Josepher
Just be careful. That stuff BURNS !!!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3266 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:

So does Ron Rico 151.... that's why I am adding that to it. It will make it feel more authentic and if it doesn't work no one will care.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1814 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Smile
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
703 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2019, weepinwil wrote:
Quote:

So does Ron Rico 151.... that's why I am adding that to it. It will make it feel more authentic and if it doesn't work no one will care.

Sounds like fun - very old school - I think Masklyn would approve and partake!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3266 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2019, Lo Pan wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2019, weepinwil wrote:
Quote:

Sounds like fun - very old school - I think Masklyn would approve and partake!

When I would go to Puerto Rica I would bring the rum back. We joked that you mixed 1 shot of 151 with a bath tub of coke. After all 200 proof is pure alcohol.
Josepher
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Josepher
Perhaps that's the stuff the Holy Man should be dropping by helicopter.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3266 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Exorcist: Now hiring. Qualifications are bring your own rum and be able to mumble incoherently. Pay is 2 souls a day.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » There has to be a possible bizarre effect coming from this story. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL