The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Visit T. Nelson Downs virtual gravesite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charles schneider
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of charles schneider
Many of you Koin Kings may be interested to visit the "Find a Grave" page of T. Nelson Downs gravesite. You can even leave "flowers" and a note for the great one. Next best thing to making a pilgrimage to Riverside Cemetery in Marshalltown
Iowa.

Click Here! for T. Nelson "King of Koins" Downs

Houdini may be found Here!

I'm sure many other great magicians may be found through their search engine, but I haven't checked yet....
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
I found:

Howard Thurston
Harry Blackstone, Sr.
Harry Blackstone, Jr.
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Wow.

Cool site, one that I did not know existed.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1535 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
If you go to the search for Lakewood (I think that's the name) Cemetary in Colon, MI, there are several who are buried there... Don Alan, Karrell Fox, the Blackstones, et al.

Rick
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer
Host of the Haunted Magic show at House of Cards Nashville!
Lord of Illusion
View Profile
Veteran user
Has his enemies stuck on
310 Posts

Profile of Lord of Illusion
Ok...this is weird...I looked for The Great Lafayette, didn't find him the first time, but this was the failed note...

If you aren't finding the names you are looking for, try reducing your search criteria. For example if you were searching for Erich Weiss, just enter 'E' for the first name and 'Weiss' for the last name. Come back often as we are adding thousands of new names every day!

Azrael
Edward Wolfgang Poe,

The Necromancer of the South
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Visit T. Nelson Downs virtual gravesite (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL