The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Haunted Attraction Walk Around (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aoakden
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of aoakden
I am looking for some gruesome, bloody walk around to add to my character at The Slaughter House in Des Moines, IA. I work the line que so I am looking for something quick and dirty to freak people out. 1-2 mins and able to repeat easily going down the que line.

Any suggestions for props or routines?
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
What about the old ‘living finger in matchbox’ routine?

You cut a hole in the back of a matchbox and poke your finger through from the other side. Dress the inside of the box with cotton wool so it looks like the finger is amputated and displayed on the wool. Add some theatrical blood at the base and then show it to people, waiting for the right moment before you wiggle it, of course...
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
Forgot to add, it helps of you use a bit of white foundation make up on your finger to make it look old and dead...
TomB
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of TomB
Knife thru arm?

One of the better queue lines I saw was metal knee pads. You run and slide on your knees and make sparks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Haunted Attraction Walk Around (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL