The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » CNN story: traditional Chinese magicians calling for greater censorship of their ancient tricks (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1426 Posts

Profile of JNeal
This news story is kind of interesting:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/china/chi......dex.html
visit me @ JNealShow.com
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4593 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Wow, that sure is the pot calling the kettle black. With all these Chinese rip off counterfeit magic shops online? YouTube exposure is nothing new at this point and although I feel for the guy, you have got to manage your audience, maybe change your performance setting or venue? Don't let them close enough to grab at your hands. There are people like that but many can be kind of sniffed out early and dealt with. It is an ongoing problem that is in no way just a China problem.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26903 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
This ought to be interesting.
Have we seen book tests using the red book? Or tricks using reconstructed I-ching tables?
It's not so much whether the coin has two faces but who owns the coin, yes?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19534 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Or he can learn new effects for the modern era.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » CNN story: traditional Chinese magicians calling for greater censorship of their ancient tricks (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL