The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Best brick and mortar magic shops in california for me to visit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sappledo
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of sappledo
I'm visiting California the week of August 12th for 5 days. I want to visit some brick and mortar shops in the state. I'll be traveling from LA to Sacremento over my 5 days. Any great shops still around? Thanks!!!
Threecard
View Profile
New user
Sunny Arizona
79 Posts

Profile of Threecard
San Diego Magic Shop for sure! They have two locations, one by the beach and one in the city. The one in the city has a dinner theater behind a hidden door, so I'm sure you would need reservations. https://www.magicshopsandiego.com/
Both locations were well stocked and had excellent people to demo everything. I was so great full to find such an excellent brick and mortar! It's a bit south of LA but don't miss the opportunity! Do a bit of google search and I'm sure you will find a shop near Studio City
http://www.themagicapple.com/store-info
There are also:
Hocus Pocus in Fresno
Misdirections and Houdini's in San Fran...
Sounds like you will have a great trip...let us know how it goes......
TomB
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TomB
I went to the gas lamp San Diego shop. A little expensive and compact, but the person behind the counter was decent. I have no idea how he did the trick he showed me. I did buy a few magic souvenirs.

I also had no idea about any secret doors for dinner. How do you even get reservations?

I don't think the beach magic shop is still open.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Best brick and mortar magic shops in california for me to visit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL