The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Bubble University (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Emilio5639
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
56 Posts

Profile of Emilio5639
I was wondering if anyone has enrolled into Bubble University by Carisa Hendrix. I'm interested in the course, I was curious on how others felt and if the content that was on there was able to be worked into there act. Thanks for the help.
ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
332 Posts

Profile of ellisd
I also was considering getting the course when I have the money. Another alternative is the Kids Entertainer Academy. I've been told they just added a bubble course but I don't see it listed on their site yet.
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1806 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4201 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
The bubble course on the Kid’s Entertainer Academy or may not be an extra charge. I got to view the course a few weeks ago. The teaching makes you miss the Julian Mathers type of teaching. My personal schedule and toddler doesn’t allow me to do the Balloon Twisting Workshop, but the way he taught and laid everything out with scripts and live performance I’d be totally confident with the materials to go out and do it if I honed in on it.

With how this course is laid out you learn somewhat of how to do the bubbles, and even in the beginning he doesn’t really go over how much solution or exactly what PH thing you have to buy. It was so frustrating.

His pricing section was..whatever you think is fair negotiate it with the person..and if you have a long way from the parking lot to the venue put that in your contract. It was laughable information.

A huuuuige downer tor me, you DO NOT get the feel for a how a live performance should be or what it looks like. I guess if you want to fling bubbles around this may be for you. The information, again, leaves more questions than answers.

I contacted Zivi and told him all the things he should put in there and he said that they are always gonna improve it. But seriously, comparing the fine print of Bubble University to the KEA, I would go with Bubble University.

Would not recommend this and comparing it to the balloon twisting workshop, it’s night and day. I would not feel comfortable with the information given on how to produce a bubble show.

I’m going to invest in Bubble University within the year for certain.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3602 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I've met Carisa, but haven't taken the course. I would recommend it for anyone serious about doing bubble shows. Her "secret" to making the bubble solution is worth the price of admission! I'm not a bubble person, but I found her presentation (lecture) to be very interesting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Bubble University (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL