The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Mother of all Diamonds (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
There's a wonderful effect called Mother of all Diamonds that I used to use about ten years ago. I think it was by Barry Mitchell. I came across it again today in my many boxes of tricks and effects, and thought it would be good to reintroduce it once again in my show. However, I can't seem to find the instructions anywhere.

Would anyone have a copy they could send me? I believe it included a very nice story about a teacher. It would be most appreciated.

Brian
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7367 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Barry has some performance videos on his website.

https://barrymitchellproducts.com/produc......diamonds

That might be enough to jog your memory.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Perfect. Thanks Donald.
Dr. O
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
206 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Thanks for posting this. I had not thought about this routine in a long while. Appreciate the link Donald.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
If anyone doesn't have this effect, I would encourage them to go to Barry's site to get it. It has the "oooh" factor, great magic, and a great practical story for the kids. Used it for the first time today in many years, and it's now going to be used much more frequently.

David Ginn also has a nice personal take on the story on youtube. I used a version of his story, and it really brought the importance of the message home to the kids (ages 6-12 years).

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Mother of all Diamonds (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL