The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gwydeon Lichtertanz
View Profile
New user
Germany
1 Post

Profile of Gwydeon Lichtertanz
Hello!
I am Gwydeon from Dreieich (Germany) and I have been practicing magic for a little more than 2,5 years.
Starting with the TT, trying out card tricks (I'm just not sure if card magic is really my favourite topic), I discovered the sponge balls for myself (and could already cause a lot of amazement with my niece) and now I'm working on the cups and balls.
I was very interested in classical streetmagic/busking as performed by Cellini or Gazzo.
My magic tricks have only been shown to my wife ("Honey, draw a card, draw just any card...just once more! Please!" ) or in the small audience of my family and in front of colleagues during a coffee break and therefore have no stage or even street experience.
I hope to find here an interesting exchange with like-minded people and am happy to participate in the Magic Café.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8171 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Guten Abend, Gwydeon!

Wilkommen! Hier ist gemutlickeit! Mein Deutsch isn't much, but you are welcome!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
TomB
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of TomB
Hello Gwydeon. There are a lot of really great people here, you will not be disappointed.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3642 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Gwydeon Lichtertanz,

I suggest a trade with your Wife. You watch my tricks and I'll get involved in your hobby.

Cards are great but do explore. Ropes and Ring and Rope are a little more largely physical (and visual from a distance) and can bring out your juggling interests.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL