The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Which Hand? Overlooked By Arthur (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
131 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
So today I'm releasing my pet which hand? effect that I've been performing for years. If there was one 'trick' I could do for the rest of my life this would probably be it.

I'm not one to hype my own effects but if you would like to see what others have been saying, check out the link below.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......c=694749

The effect is super simple and super strong. You can purchase it from the link below

http://mindofmagic.co.uk/products/overlooked/

I hope you guys enjoy it, It's served me well down the years.
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
131 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
There seemed to be some tech difficulties on the site, the server went down and a few other issues. For anyone who purchased this you should have now received an email with a download link. Everything seems to be in working order now Smile
sgiandubh
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of sgiandubh
I have this (thank you Arthur) If you like which hand effects you will enjoy this one. If you think which hand effects lack something this effect frames it in such a way that you get a lovely reveal and a kicker ending. I like it, it is simple to perform allowing you to concentrate on your spectators and have some fun. I have only communicated with Arthur over the Café pm but he comes across as a really genuine guy and this is reflected in his effects ( I love Underlooked!) ie good value and solid effects.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3657 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I purhcased this from ARthur. IT is a terrific "which hand" effect. The instructional video is approximately 25 minutes in length. Arthur goes into detail of every facet of the routine along with some alternative handlings and ideas. The routine makes sense and flows from one stage to the next. As Sgiandubh pointed out in his post, while some "whihc hands" effects are a bit anti-climatic, Arthur's routine has a terrific ending which ties everything together. IT is easy to do and all you need are two index or business cards and a pen. As Arthur discusses in the video, you can use other items as well. I really enjoyed this routine. Highly recommended.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
131 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
Thank you for the kind words guys! Im Glad you liked the routine. The main principle is super customisable so hopefully you'll find a presentation that suits you. Would love to hear back from anyone out there who’s using this.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2775 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I love underlooked infact it’s my all round favourite effect of the whole year .
Arthur’s thinking is amazing so I may have to pick this up too Gaz 🙂
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1510 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I love underlooked infact it’s my all round favourite effect of the whole year .
Arthur’s thinking is amazing so I may have to pick this up too Gaz 🙂

Gaz, do yourself a favor... Do not hesitate, think about it, or debate with yourself... Get this!
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
131 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
That is some high praise! I’ve got a lot to live up too Smile
smarke
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of smarke
There's one part of the routine where I laughed out loud at the originality.

This is really impressive.
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
This is a great routine, I was lucky to get an advance copy and ive been using it a lot since. Recommended!
strollingmagician
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
Is this the same routine? If not, where is this routine published? Thanks.

https://youtu.be/hIqfm-F01YQ
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
131 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
That's a routine with a very similar feel but a different method. If you want to do that routine exactly I would recommend you pick up Colin mcleods penguin live lecture. You will also need to purchase a very good but rather expensive prop. But firstly get Colin’s lecture.
strollingmagician
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 20, 2019, Arthur T wrote:
That's a routine with a very similar feel but a different method. If you want to do that routine exactly I would recommend you pick up Colin mcleods penguin live lecture. You will also need to purchase a very good but rather expensive prop. But firstly get Colin’s lecture.

Thanks Arthur. Is Colins routine in print anywhere or only on penguin lecture?
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
131 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
Off the top of my head I can’t remember. The penguin lecture will be the cheapest option for you. It’s also full of amazing ideas so I recommend it. You also won’t be able to do the “Florida” reveal at the end with this. I can’t really expose why but you’ll need a different technique completely.

Alternatively you could pick up my release, it’s very close to what your looking for at a fraction of the price.

Pm me if you need more advice
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3342 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I don’t think Colin’s routine is in his lecture I think this is in Epiphanies.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Morganjj
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Morganjj
I got this routine from Arthur not expecting a great deal, but in the mood to add a 'which hand' approach to my repertoire.

What I got was :

Logical.
Compelling.
Easy.
Impromptu.
Well explained.
And usable.

I've already put it to work.

I don't like the final phase - it feels too perfect, and I think opens the door for backtracking. But even without it, I love what's there.

I honestly forsee using this for years, whenever the moment presents itself.
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
131 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
In regards to Colin’s effect it’s definitely in his penguin lecture as that’s where I first saw it. It’s also his book divine. Both great!
strollingmagician
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

What is “overlooked plus”?
paranormal
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of paranormal
It has extra notes from pablo amira it says.
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Colin's has 2 misses and 1 hit. Later he reveals he predicted it that way. This doesn't make sense IMO. If you're buying the lecture for that one effect, I think your money would be better spent elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, I think Colin is a talented guy. That routine, however, doesn't cut it for me. Plus, as noted elsewhere in this thread, you'll need to spend some $$ to make it happen. BTW, Arthur, underlooked is AWESOME! Thank you for that beautiful little piece.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Which Hand? Overlooked By Arthur (13 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL