The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Which Hand? Overlooked By Arthur (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2779 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
The peek on this is great and well justified in the routine . Two thumbs up 👍👍Gaz 🙂
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Regular user
Colorado Springs, Colorado
191 Posts

Profile of WolfgangStiller
Since I do a "which hand" of my own I decided to look (purchase this). It has some good thinking but it's not a traditional hide something in any hand of your choosing routine as one might expect from the description. A read of prior comments here should reveal that there's another element to this. I am not saying that's bad but it may be different than is expected.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2779 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I agree it’s not a which hand per say . It’s I will tell you what hands it in after telling you do something else that you do not ( to them ) already know Gaz 🙂
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17951 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I disagree...the question is "which hand is it in?" still remains...from the participant's POV, its an informed/defined choice, rather than a random one...
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2779 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Which hand from a magicians point of view and most generic people is this .
Put a coin behind your back and put it in any hand and bring your hands forward .
The performer then tells the spectator which hand the coin is in .
That’s the standard version known by most lay people and magicians imo Gaz 🙂
Cervier
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1172 Posts

Profile of Cervier
This routine and principles are eerily similar to a routine "Zephyr" I published almost 3 years ago and shared with a few pople here... I don't believe Arthur was aware of this; still, I believe it is only fair I set this straight.
The Lynx deck / The Lynx deck - alt. site I'm lousy at maintaining sites Smile

GRAPHEETEEZ on GooglePlay

"A friend is someone who knows you well but loves you anyway" (H. Lauwick)
Cervier
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1172 Posts

Profile of Cervier
Quote:
On Aug 24, 2019, Cervier wrote:
This routine and principles are eerily similar to a routine "Zephyr" I published almost 3 years ago and shared with a few pople here... I don't believe Arthur was aware of this; still, I believe it is only fair I set this straight.

I believe I owe Arthur an apology. A couple of friends wrote to me his routine was almost identical to mine, and even though I didn't think it was a serious matter, I decided to post the message above, "just to set things straight", as I wrote.
Well, I've now been able to personnaly watch Arthur's video (which I just confessed I hadn't), and even though the basic principle is almost identical, in its roots, what Arthur T does with it is fairly different than what I do and goes a different direction!

On reading my post, he very gentlemanly sent me a message and I really appreciated. So, still believing it's only fair that I set things straight, I'll say our routines do bear some similarities that put them in the same "Which Hand with billlets" family, but apart from that they are clearly and undoubtely different!

Let me thank and congratulate Arthur T. for caring about giving proper credits. I wish him the best with his routine Smile
The Lynx deck / The Lynx deck - alt. site I'm lousy at maintaining sites Smile

GRAPHEETEEZ on GooglePlay

"A friend is someone who knows you well but loves you anyway" (H. Lauwick)
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2779 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Cervier , much respect for your post .
It shows a lot of class my friend Gaz 🙂
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Elite user
i have nothing to say about my
428 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
I'm not usually one to post reviews, but if you're on the fence, get this. The combination of methods is excellent and the eye line management during the core move is motivated to perfection. Very happy with this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Which Hand? Overlooked By Arthur (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL