The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Live By Daniel Chard - Stand Up Magic: Mentalism, Comedy And Card Magic (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Hebegeebe
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Hebegeebe
Daniel is an amazing magician and I cannot wait for this! Preordered. Thanks Daniel!
DanielChard
View Profile
New user
Bristol, United Kingdom
57 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2019, curtisG wrote:
I've been following Daniel for a while, and have always enjoyed his style of magic. Can't wait for the release of the Penguin Live - I've already pre-ordered it!

Thank you very much for your kind words and support, by pre ordering. I don’t think any of my previous releases have had any long form performances.

So you’ll get to see me perform a full show, which is what I love about the penguin format! And you’ll receive my lecture notes which is like a small book Smile

Thanks for your support everyone, it means a lot Smile
Thomsc
View Profile
New user
London
18 Posts

Profile of Thomsc
This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not much of a card guy but there looks to be some handy things here. Waiting with interest.
DanielChard
View Profile
New user
Bristol, United Kingdom
57 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2019, Thomsc wrote:
This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not much of a card guy but there looks to be some handy things here. Waiting with interest.

There are a lot of routines that can be picked up workers and performed at their gigs that weekend. You’ll enjoy the non card pieces.

But as you’ve stated, it sounds like fun. That’s the one thing I try and inject into every performance.

I think the discussion between myself and the host is where you get the real gems.

Kind regards

DC

Ps... will keep you posted when the trailer is up Smile and thanks to all of you that have preordered. Your support means a lot. Smile
Emerson Rodrigues
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Emerson Rodrigues
Awesome! I think this will be a very fun lecture!
gotgot
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of gotgot
Looking forward to it!
DanielChard
View Profile
New user
Bristol, United Kingdom
57 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2019, Emerson Rodrigues wrote:
Awesome! I think this will be a very fun lecture!

It certainly will be, I can’t wait for you to see it.

Only 9 days until its finally released Smile
DanielChard
View Profile
New user
Bristol, United Kingdom
57 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
THE TRAILER IS NOW LIVE:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12238

Check it out... I’m super excited for you to see and learn this material Smile

Kind regards

DC
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1036 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Ive seen nearly all of the material that Daniel Chard performs on this and it’s all highly practical, super strong working material. He handles cards like a dream!😊👏👏👏
DanielChard
View Profile
New user
Bristol, United Kingdom
57 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2019, John Carey wrote:
Ive seen nearly all of the material that Daniel Chard performs on this and it’s all highly practical, super strong working material. He handles cards like a dream!😊👏👏👏

Hey hey JC!

Thanks for the kind words dude, know you’ll enjoy this Smile

It's out in a week 😁😁😁
John Gordon
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of John Gordon
I have followed Daniel's work since his early releases, have sessioned and seen his live lecture and now you are all in for a real British treat!
Don't miss this one ... something for workers, move monkeys and stuff to also inspire. I can't wait either!
J O H N G O R D O N
Disappearing Nightly!
Aljaz Son
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of Aljaz Son
I recently met Dan at the Dutch Festival of Magic 2019 and got the chance to see his lecture AND hang out for 2 straight days.
This man knows his stuff and brings sooo much knowledge and practical material at the table (pun intended).

Any serious magician will benefit greatly learning from him!

Congratulations Dan on this great achievement! Well deserved.
Alexander Wells
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of Alexander Wells
Dan certainly knows his way around a deck of cards. He has amazing skills and is very well read. He’s a good teacher too, taught me the DPS years ago and I’m still using it. This should be good!
DanielChard
View Profile
New user
Bristol, United Kingdom
57 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2019, John Gordon wrote:
I have followed Daniel's work since his early releases, have sessioned and seen his live lecture and now you are all in for a real British treat!
Don't miss this one ... something for workers, move monkeys and stuff to also inspire. I can't wait either!

Thanks for your kind words John.

As John mentioned, the benefit of this format is that you get the benefits of a live lecture (conversation + tips). I look forward to lecturing for you guys one day Smile
DanielChard
View Profile
New user
Bristol, United Kingdom
57 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2019, Aljaz Son wrote:
I recently met Dan at the Dutch Festival of Magic 2019 and got the chance to see his lecture AND hang out for 2 straight days.
This man knows his stuff and brings sooo much knowledge and practical material at the table (pun intended).

Any serious magician will benefit greatly learning from him!

Congratulations Dan on this great achievement! Well deserved.

Humbled, thank you man. Yeah, it was great to hang out and chat about magic. Also a lot of good fun Smile
DanielChard
View Profile
New user
Bristol, United Kingdom
57 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
Quote:
On Jul 31, 2019, Alexander Wells wrote:
Dan certainly knows his way around a deck of cards. He has amazing skills and is very well read. He’s a good teacher too, taught me the DPS years ago and I’m still using it. This should be good!

Appreciate your kind words Alexander. And guys, in future when Alexander decides to finally release a book... get it Smile

Thanks to everyone who has pre ordered the lecture and supported my work. It really means a lot Smile
DanielChard
View Profile
New user
Bristol, United Kingdom
57 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
The lecture will be released in a few hours 😁😁
DanielChard
View Profile
New user
Bristol, United Kingdom
57 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
The lecture is FINALLY OUT and is live on the penguin website, check it out: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12238
Alex Carantońa
View Profile
New user
Asturias, Spain
10 Posts

Profile of Alex Carantońa
Had the chance to give it a quick run through, but this one well deserves a full run.

I ran straight to his take on the Suit Apparition, probably my favorite effect of all times. Very well "chunked" and explained to bring your version a notch higher, and practically stacked to begin with. After that I watched the whole performance section.The Spanish flavor is all over the place, carefully mixed with some quickie-English parlor style pieces that will go straight to your go to repertoire. This one has been a great one.

Great to get to know your work, Daniel! To be enjoyed.
your_Lordship
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of your_Lordship
I have had the pleasure of knowing Chardy for a little while and I must say that this lecture is amazing. Great fun, lots of advice and a lot of flair....Great work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Live By Daniel Chard - Stand Up Magic: Mentalism, Comedy And Card Magic (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL