The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » ALBERTSMAGIC 2020 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
427 Posts

Profile of serg
Hello,Dear Magic Friends! Here is my new promo...sorry for the Russian language))) What you think about? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqVZ0dD2zQ4
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4974 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Very nice. It's nice to see you included Berta as a partner and not just an assistant. She adds a lot to the promo.
Where the magic begins
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
427 Posts

Profile of serg
Thank you very much,Dave ! Nice to hear))) But if there are shortcomings - we are also ready to listen and correct!
top_illusionist
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of top_illusionist
Good job Serg.

Your promo looks fantastic, but I would make it shorter and edit down to about 1 minute. If possible, get rid of the needle thru balloon, dove pan, floating dove, vanishing feather with flash paper, appearing knot on rope and the flower botania at the 1:28 mark.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4974 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Serg, I would agree with top_illustionist. I'd shorten the promo and remove the needle thru balloon. It's really not a "knock my socks off" effect. I'd also remove the dove pan and vanishing feather in flash paper. You demonstrate the floating table several times so I'd reduce that down to just one. I'd use the one without a foulard. Also, rope effects are nice but again not really show stoppers. I disagree with removing the flower botania. People love color and splendor and the multiple bouqets are impressive.
Where the magic begins
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
427 Posts

Profile of serg
Again, very many thanks Dave and top_illusionist for the advice !!! We will surely take into account the wishes, and we will change for the better)))
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » ALBERTSMAGIC 2020 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL