The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Best "Move Zero" effect by Bannon? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sophocles
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
John Bannon has 4 DVDs of self-working card effects. These can be found individually or as a boxset:
https://bigblindmedia.com/products/john-......o-boxset

There is a lot of great stuff on these DVDs. Not just the effects but also all the tips and discussion which Bannon gives in detail. Just fantastic.
I started this thread to see which effects people hear thought were the best or permanently part of their gig.

MOVE ZERO VOL #1
Collusion
Sort Of Pyschic
Ulterior
Prophet Motive
Ion Man
Ban-nihilation
Four Sided Gemini
Perennial

MOVE ZERO VOL #2
51 Fat Chances
Leverage
Tiny Contrary Killer
Pedal to the Metal
Matchismo
Chronic
Dead Reckoning
AK47
Bannon Triumph
Free Willy

MOVE ZERO VOL #3
The 32nd Sense
Mousetrap
Candy Crush
Poker Pairadox
Origami Poker
Origami Prediction
Big Bad Add
Cross Purposes
Box of Doom

MOVE ZERO VOL #4:
Proximity
Second Reckoning
Power Of Poker
Banco
Depth Charge
Lost In Translation
View To A 'Skill
Go-figuration
Triplicity
Sophocles
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
My favorites where: Go-figuration, Dead Reckoning, AK47
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
647 Posts

Profile of egoli
I only have Volumes 1 and 2 and so can't comment on Go-figuration. Dead Reckoning is great but he doesn't go through the exact cards for setting up the stack. I can work it out but haven't done so yet. I could freeze the video and just look at his cards. Once it is set up it is brilliant and impossible to work out. Even knowing the secret I'm still don't know how it works every time. AK47 is also great but only if you are lucky and get the right card the first go - otherwise you need to go through a variety of outs - I'm not a big fan of that. If you have the downloads you will know what I mean.

Ed
Sophocles
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2019, egoli wrote:
I only have Volumes 1 and 2 and so can't comment on Go-figuration. Dead Reckoning is great but he doesn't go through the exact cards for setting up the stack. I can work it out but haven't done so yet. I could freeze the video and just look at his cards. Once it is set up it is brilliant and impossible to work out. Even knowing the secret I'm still don't know how it works every time. AK47 is also great but only if you are lucky and get the right card the first go - otherwise you need to go through a variety of outs - I'm not a big fan of that. If you have the downloads you will know what I mean.

Ed

In the fourth DVD, he does Second Reckoning where they do show the setup and Bannon uses it as a packet trick as well. It's like 'Dead' but shorter and easier to do I think. AK47 - when it hits on first go it kills. It's a huge reason to do it I think. If it doesn't it's still ok, but brilliant when it does.

Vol 3 I think is not as good as the others. I think I liked Vol 2 and 4 as the best.
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Elite user
i have nothing to say about my
433 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
Hi all. Great thread!

Some of you will have seen me demming stuff from the DVDs at the BBM stand at various conventions over the past few years. Doing Bannon material never feels like work - I love it!

My personal picks are:

51 fat chances
View to a skill
Leverage
Poker Pairadox
Go Figuration
Ion Man
Power of Poker

Jack
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Loyal user
Fairhaven, MA
262 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
Given the current political environment Collusion plays particularly well.

Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Best "Move Zero" effect by Bannon? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL