The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from germany (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christian de Punto
View Profile
New user
Hagen Germany
22 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
Hi everybody. my name is christian, I m 47 yrs old and as the title says, I m living in germany. somewhere in the middle-west part, called ruhrgebiet. I m married, we have no kids, still "a free to do whatever couple". :-P
since 2000 I m running my architectural office and this is quite exactly the time, I was away from active magic.
when I was a student (highschool - we call it gymnasium and later on university)i was quite active. doing mainly parlor shows on birthdays, weddings, etc. my favorite tricks where bill to apple, ropemare, floating rose, some mind reading, card finding, an eight-ring-routine, misled and crazy mans handcuffs. I thing that gives an idea...
starting with my architects work I lost time and active performing was history. now, 20 yrs later I m searching for some kind of work-life-balance and I decided to restart. maybe a visit at the illusionists (kevin james, thank you for creating the floating rose!) and the penn & teller fool us-shows triggered it a bit. so, wake up old love of magic ;-)
restart means for me at first... research for a program, build it up, rehearsal... and in future, maybe winter 2020/21 start performing again in like 20 ppl living-room-shows.
so, a long way to go. but here the way is mainly the goal... I m still discovering how learing magic and choosing tricks changed through the internet. in the end of 80s books were the nearly only medium. vhs-videos a quite rare and expensive source.... today, well. let me find out.
i m looking forward to many interesting posts and discussions with all of you out there... ;-)
TomB
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of TomB
Welcome to the Magic Café Christian de Punto.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3643 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Christian de Punto,

And welcome back to Magic.

I do parlor shows, great fun and a wonderful connection.

You completely missed the DVD trend. There are MANY world class Magicians offering great material for the price of the DVDs.

Now many are turning to downloads but I still like having the disk.
I'm not sure what is available in German but we have many members from Germany who can help steer you straight.

-Mary Mowder
RCarruth
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
180 Posts

Profile of RCarruth
Welcome Christian! I hope you enjoy every moment in the Café...
Magic Roadshow - Magic's #1 Free Newsletter
http://magicroadshow.com
Christian de Punto
View Profile
New user
Hagen Germany
22 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 23, 2019, TomB wrote:
Welcome to the Magic Café Christian de Punto.

thank you very much!
Christian de Punto
View Profile
New user
Hagen Germany
22 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 28, 2019, Mary Mowder wrote:
Welcome Christian de Punto,

And welcome back to Magic.

I do parlor shows, great fun and a wonderful connection.

You completely missed the DVD trend. There are MANY world class Magicians offering great material for the price of the DVDs.

Now many are turning to downloads but I still like having the disk.

I'm not sure what is available in German but we have many members from Germany who can help steer you straight.

-Mary Mowder

i just find out and downloading is just my second name... interesting that many of the old vhs even apear new as dvd...
Christian de Punto
View Profile
New user
Hagen Germany
22 Posts

Quote:
On Aug 1, 2019, RCarruth wrote:
Welcome Christian! I hope you enjoy every moment in the Café...

its a realy nice "new world" here... I definitly enjoy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from germany (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL