The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW David Regal Book: Interpreting Magic (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Very, very excited for this one! David’s books are gold.
mpilkey
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mpilkey
David’s work is fantastic! Approaching magic is one of my favorite books. Can’t wait to get this one!
SIRIously Mental available from me directly

Mike@chattanoogamagic.com
DanielChard
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, United Kingdom
153 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
How much will this be? I can’t recall seeing the price anywhere?
You can purchase my Penguin Live Act here: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12238
-4.5 hours of explanation, psychology and thoughts from a working professional. 15 years experience working in the real world, I hold NOTHING BACK!
-1 x 45 min stand up act
- 1 x 15 min close up set
-10 killer effects designed to entertain and destroy your audience.

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Danielchardmagic
Instagram: @danielchardmagic
Prahlad
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Prahlad
Https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/blog/t......id-regal

This is a podcast with David Regal. During it he talks about Interpreting Magic.
mpilkey
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mpilkey
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2019, Prahlad wrote:
Https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/blog/t......id-regal

This is a podcast with David Regal. During it he talks about Interpreting Magic.

Thank you for sharing!
SIRIously Mental available from me directly

Mike@chattanoogamagic.com
magomago
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of magomago
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2019, DanielChard wrote:
How much will this be? I can’t recall seeing the price anywhere?

http://davidregal.com/

75 dollars plus shipping
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Cant wait!!!
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
David's books are required reading - he's my favorite magic creator, and on top of that, he has some wonderful essays and interviews. This is going to be an amazing book!!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Book written by David Regal is some of those cannot to be missed magic publication release, and it is one of the few I will continue to buy after start magic as a serious hobby close to 20 years. Although I may not use the material in previous Approaching Magic, the wealth of knowledge and experience from Mr Regal deserve to read and think about.

I only met Mr Regal back in Magic Con once many moons ago, and looking forward to see him again.

Thank you for such a wonderful release.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
trickynick
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of trickynick
I am just finishing a review of Interpreting Magic for Vanish, and it is a GREAT book! Approaching Magic is one of my favorite books and this is every bit as good a book. A must read for Regal and Magic Fans!!!!!
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Looks like this is available to purchase from David now! Will this be making its way to the dealers eventually?
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, mayniac wrote:
Looks like this is available to purchase from David now! Will this be making its way to the dealers eventually?

I saw that to. Is this some sort of error on his website? David mentioned no-pre orders and the book isn't due out until September yet the website gives the option to buy now.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Earlier this week he had a splash page that said available to order on 9/16. He might be doing a “soft launch” on his website and then there will be more promo once Murphy’s distributes it (assuming they do).
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2019, mayniac wrote:
Earlier this week he had a splash page that said available to order on 9/16. He might be doing a “soft launch” on his website and then there will be more promo once Murphy’s distributes it (assuming they do).

Just ordered, hopefully its not a pre-order and ships soon. I'll update if I get a shipment notification.
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
Oh man, tempted to order.
Definitely on my "must buy list".
David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
Hi All -

I am in Chicago shooting the current (and final) order of The Carbonaro Effect. It's a crazy sort of schedule and, somehow, my book is coming out at the same time.

The order window was made live briefly so that the fulfillment company I'm using could check things out to make sure information was passing through into their system - some orders came in during that open window, but I did not mean to offer the book for sale yet, as the book will not arrive until the 2nd week of September.

The first official ordering window will go to my mailing list (you can get on it at https://davidregal.us12.list-manage.com/......c79a063f) followed by online links here and at www.regalmagic.com.

I will be selling the book directly for a time, and you will understand why when you see the final product, which is lovely. I have an advance copy in my Chicago apt where they put me up, and I sleep with the thing some nights. It turned out well, but the costs involved with going the extra mile were significant... and for that reason I'll be selling the book directly.

The price, while it is sold direct, will be $75 plus s&h, the same retail as Approaching Magic although this book is slightly larger, and more deluxe in a couple of ways.

The book is a labor of love, and a different sort of book. There is a lot of material... and a lot of other things as well. Thanks in advance for your interest, and I hope you are pleased with the purchase.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Thanks for the update in the midst of your crazy schedule, David! I fully trust that the book will be worth every penny. Really looking forward to getting my hands on this in September.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Dude, I only buy books these days ( at nite I'm drunk and end up buying novelty socks online... socks are useful too) Magic stuff? Mostly not. You? A book? Yes Mam. Sir. M. Regal. 10 Q. ( 5Q + 5Q = you're welcome )
Morganjj
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Morganjj
What happens to orders that went in during the time the page was up?
David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
No worries if you made an order when the window opened. All were received. They’ll be shipped when they arrive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW David Regal Book: Interpreting Magic (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL