The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » ELIJAH - A Catalyst for the Eli’s Dice Box (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Here is the introduction of this ebook:

I am neither a prophet or the son of a prophet but I can safely predict that the routine you are about to learn will radically improve the impact of your use of the “Eli’s Dice Box” (which you need to own to make use of my routine). In my opinion, this is one of the least appreciated items available to the modern mystery worker. This is good for you and for me.

I believe that the Eli’s Dice Box is NOT best utilized as a prediction. I think doing so undermines the potential connection with the participant, which should be the most interesting part. I also believe that many prediction effects are simply too hard for intelligent audiences to believe. Of course, there are many notable exceptions, but if you give this a try, I am confident that for this device, you will agree with my thoughts.

Catalyst (Definition):

is a substance, that when added to two or more materials hastens, strengthens and amplifies the chemical reaction of the two objects. In this case, the Elijah routine will dramatically strengthen and amplify the impact of this simple device and the interaction created by performing it. If you utilize this item in the manner described, I am confident that you will feel that this routine competes with any technological wonder that reveals one number at a time. This is so much more!

I have not added this to my website. If you would like to purchase the pre-release of this routine (which just means is not on my website).

I can provide a guarantee: You will be pleased.

If you own a Eli’s Dice Box or thinking about one, you will want make the most of that purchase.

It is available now for $14.95 paypaled to watersmind@gmail.com

The 9 pages PDF will be emailed.

I promise you will feel happier that you own an Eli’s Dice Box. Test me on this.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
My order is in! Thanks!
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I received my copy of this routine. Very well thought out and written. I'm going to enjoy practicing this and performing this when guests come over.

Jake Jr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
I just received an emailed order for this. For future reference, this has been added to my site here:

https://www.experience-architecture.com/elijah/elijah

Thanks,

Sean
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I don’t know how Eli’s box works but could your routine be used/enhanced with something like mental dice?
martonikus
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of martonikus
Sean Waters's "Elijah" is a three-phase routine using first 1, then 2, then 3 dice. Instead of a presenting a puzzle, you present a feat of mind-reading that is both convincing and mysterious. It is easy to do. This can fit into any close-up set and it can even be used as a closer. Highly recommended.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2020, martonikus wrote:
Sean Waters's "Elijah" is a three-phase routine using first 1, then 2, then 3 dice. Instead of a presenting a puzzle, you present a feat of mind-reading that is both convincing and mysterious. It is easy to do. This can fit into any close-up set and it can even be used as a closer. Highly recommended.

Thank you Martonikus. It is indeed an easy routine that is impactful. Thank you for taking the time to post.

@ John C:
The roots of this routine are in my performance structure for Tim Wisseman’s Die Cube, so yes it can be applied. However, the structure provided by the Eli’s Dice box gives full measure to this structure. I would not buy the Elijah routine without the box, though. That said, it’s beginnings were applied elsewhere but have found a final resting place with Eli. I love it and it is well worth buying the box. Sorry for the late reply.

My routine can be found here:

https://www.experience-architecture.com/elijah/elijah

Sincerely,

Sean
dfolson
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of dfolson
Sean,

I just got my Eli box with your routine and found it to be very well written and thought out. I will be putting this in my go-to bag!

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » ELIJAH - A Catalyst for the Eli’s Dice Box (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL